All times are UTC-05:00

« Previous topic | Next topic »  
Reply to topic  
 First unread post  | 3 posts | 
by Glenn NK on Wed May 28, 2008 12:37 pm
Glenn NK
Lifetime Member
Member #:01120
As a new member, I have (finally) figured out how to upload an image to My Portfolio. However, I haven't figured out how to get the image from the Portfolio to a Forum for posting. I need detailed clues.

Thanks.

Glenn
Economics:  the study of achieving infinite growth with finite resources.

by Greg Downing on Wed May 28, 2008 12:50 pm
Greg Downing
Publisher
Member #:00001
Glen,

I just sent an e-mail to you with detailed instructions - You cannot move an image from your portfolio to a forum post. You can post an image and have it also added to your portfolio but not the other way around.

To post an image when creating a new topic you should see an options tab just below the topic content area where you can upload an image from your local computer. Simply browse for the image on your computer and click upload - this will upload the image to our server and then will insert the proper line of code in your post in order to get the image to show. If you also check the box "add image to my portfolio" a few more options then appear as well.

Hope this helps and welcome to NSN!

P.S. we are working on getting an FAQ together to make this process a bit easier to figure out for new members. :)
Greg Downing
Publisher, NatureScapes.Net
[url=http://www.gdphotography.com/]Visit my website for images, workshops and newsletters![/url]

by Glenn NK on Wed May 28, 2008 1:31 pm
Glenn NK
Lifetime Member
Member #:01120
Greg:

Thanks for the helpful replies. It all seems so simple now, but I was surely frustrated for a while. :D

Glenn
Economics:  the study of achieving infinite growth with finite resources.

3 posts |