« Previous topic | Next topic »  
Topic Locked  
 First unread post  | 1 post | 
by Blck-shouldered Kite on Wed Oct 21, 2015 2:57 pm
Blck-shouldered Kite
Forum Contributor
http://healthypets.mercola.com/sites/he ... cides.aspx

Despite the claims by chem companies and lawn care companies:

I am certain beyond a fragment of a doubt, studies will surface that show conclusively that pesticides are causing cancer in our pets.  But of course, it will be too late and the chem companies will vary the formulas and continue poisoning us.  It was too late for my parents shelter dog that my lawn-treating sister took over after Dad's death.  Murphy came down with some type of nasal cancer and that was the end of him.  I know it was from lawn care products.  You have to be terribly naive to believe otherwise.  Murphy was less than 10 years of age and looked very young.

Some vets are recommending certain breeds not be allowed on treated lawns….not even once.  

Think about it:  After treatment, your lawn care company tells you that you should wait a certain amount of hours before allowing your pet to walk on the lawn.  

Hello!

That alone should tell you to not allow them on your property in the first place.  

So the spray then dries.  But before it rains again, your animal walks in this and cleans itself with its tongue.  Don't they all clean themselves with their tongues?

Hello!

When are you going to stop believing what they are saying.  They are making a living at this.  
Topic Locked  

1 post |