Moderator: Greg Downing

All times are UTC-05:00

« Previous topic | Next topic »  
Reply to topic  
 First unread post  | 4 posts | 
by SantaFeJoe on Fri Jan 24, 2014 9:21 pm
SantaFeJoe
Forum Contributor
Is it possible to add a clock so we can see the current time? When trying to stick to a single image every 24 or 48 hours when posting, it would be convenient to have a clock to tell you the current time in relation to the last posting. If there is one, I can't find it. Thanks!

Joe
Learn the rules like a pro, so you can break them like an artist.  -Pablo Picasso

by Gary Briney on Fri Jan 24, 2014 10:16 pm
Gary Briney
Lifetime Member
Member #:00336
Hi Joe, Having the time since the last post checked automatically is on a wishlist for new features. In the meantime, I'm afraid memory will have to do. ;) - Gary
G. Briney

by SantaFeJoe on Sat Jan 25, 2014 8:36 am
SantaFeJoe
Forum Contributor
Thanks, Gary! My memory isn't so hot anymore, so I have to try and figure out the difference between the time showing on the site and the actual time here. Even though I have my time zone set, it doesn't coincide with the posting time. Glad to know it's on the wish list.

Joe
Learn the rules like a pro, so you can break them like an artist.  -Pablo Picasso

by SantaFeJoe on Sat Jan 25, 2014 9:44 am
SantaFeJoe
Forum Contributor
I fixed the problem by switching my time zone to Pacific instead of Mountain. Now the posting time matches the actual time I posted. Thanks!

Joe

4 posts |