All times are UTC-05:00

« Previous topic | Next topic »  
Reply to topic  
 First unread post  | 4 posts | 
by Ngwinghee on Sat Jan 12, 2013 10:10 pm
Ngwinghee
Lifetime Member
Member #:01457
I am OK with posting horizontal images so far. Last night I started posting a vertical image with the top size at 1024 pixels ( as it's alloved ) and the  wide size at 731 ( with auto resampling ) the preview comes out like a square with 1/3 of my image out of it and no matter how I try to open up the bounding box, I can't get to the image size I want to upload. Any suggestion would be appreciated.

by Greg Downing on Sat Jan 12, 2013 11:05 pm
Greg Downing
Publisher
Member #:00001
When you get to the page where the bounding box is you are only creating your thumbnail - which has to be square - and ignore the size the image comes up in that screen - it is only for the thumbnail creation - your image will show up full size in the gallery once you complete your post.
Greg Downing
Publisher, NatureScapes.Net
[url=http://www.gdphotography.com/]Visit my website for images, workshops and newsletters![/url]

by Ngwinghee on Sun Jan 13, 2013 8:09 am
Ngwinghee
Lifetime Member
Member #:01457
1. Thank you Greg. I got vertical image uploaded.
2. How do I go about changing my Avatar
3. How come no no hit rates - what happened to them. Guess most of us would like to have it re-installed if deleted.

by Greg Downing on Sun Jan 13, 2013 10:27 am
Greg Downing
Publisher
Member #:00001
Avatars are under your profile. Click edit profile at the top, then profile in the left column, and then avatar.

# of Views were removed because they were of little to no value - I never understood their purpose and people's need to see them quite frankly. If enough people make a stink about it we will consider trying to fit them in somewhere again - maybe at least on the image posts themselves.
Greg Downing
Publisher, NatureScapes.Net
[url=http://www.gdphotography.com/]Visit my website for images, workshops and newsletters![/url]

4 posts |