carwash pic2

Posted by robert hasty on Sun May 16, 2004 5:15 pm

All times are UTC-05:00

Reply to topic  
 First unread post  | 9 posts | 
Sister washing truck grab shot, thanks for looking at this not so amazing photo :lol: think ill start the garden series this week.

robert..............

10d
28/90mm
hh
ps7
Robert Hasty
NSN0075

[size=75]
[i] There is a path which no fowl knoweth, and which the vulture's eye hath not seen:[/i][/size]

Posted by:
robert hasty
Forum Contributor

by E.J. Peiker on Sun May 16, 2004 7:19 pm
E.J. Peiker
Senior Technical Editor
Member #:00002
Can't quite figure out what this has to do with nature but the colors are very nice.

by robert hasty on Sun May 16, 2004 8:13 pm
robert hasty
Forum Contributor
E.J. Peiker wrote:Can't quite figure out what this has to do with nature but the colors are very nice.
water is nature being used by man. and or woman. ehk.
Robert Hasty
NSN0075

[size=75]
[i] There is a path which no fowl knoweth, and which the vulture's eye hath not seen:[/i][/size]

by Ken Cravillion on Sun May 16, 2004 10:14 pm
Ken Cravillion
Forum Contributor
Member #:00072
That an S10 Extreme?
Ken Cravillion

by Alexandre Vaz on Mon May 17, 2004 11:54 am
Alexandre Vaz
Forum Contributor
Hey Robert, don't take it personally, but I really would like to know why the heck did you decided to post this image?
Has E.J. said it's not remotely related with nature and as you said it's not an "amazing picture" either...

by eSearing on Mon May 17, 2004 1:48 pm
eSearing
Forum Contributor
I'm Jealous! I posted a nice little birdie pic and got no responses. Yet this evironment unfriendly acts get a handfull of comments.

Just kidding RH. Sometimes you just gotta shoot what is in front of you no matter what others think about it or if its even relative to the topic of these forums. I liked the bucket-n-suds shot.
Eric
[url]http://www.esearing.com[/url]
[url]http://www.biz-story.com[/url]
Persist without Exception

by robert hasty on Mon May 17, 2004 7:03 pm
robert hasty
Forum Contributor
Alexandre, this is not directed entirely at you but... Ive posted picks in this gallery with absolutely no nature at all in them and received no complaints. So have many others. It does say "where EHK or where humankind is the main subject" correct?

My thoughts are this, theres water (nature) a human being (nature) bubbles in the water (nature) dripping water from the front of car due to gravity (nature) whats the problem? Why does everything have to be trees or fences or roads thru a countryside or a barn and flowers in a window? Are we not allowed to think creatively by pushing the limits a bit of nature in images posted in this gallery?

Alexandre, you wrote.......

and as you said it's not an "amazing picture" either...

Thanks for that comment, bad day at work maybe? The "only" reason i posted this or any of my pics be them good or "not so amazing" is for sharing with the general public. Maybe i should be less thoughtful!

robert.....................
Robert Hasty
NSN0075

[size=75]

by AForns on Tue May 18, 2004 4:30 pm
AForns
Lifetime Member
Member #:00233
Robert I happen to like the composition and colors and thank you for posting :) :)

Personally I think it is a creative image and would like to see more!!!!!
Alfred Forns
NSN 0233

In theory there is no difference between theory and practice. In practice there is.
Yogi Berra

by Alexandre Vaz on Mon May 24, 2004 11:24 am
Alexandre Vaz
Forum Contributor
Robert I swear I wasn't picking up on you, but you see, today, most of my photographic work ain't nature related, and I often feel tempted to post, but I usually don't, because I think it doesn't make much sense in a Nature photography forum, but I respect different opinions...

9 posts |