All times are UTC-05:00

« Previous topic | Next topic »  
Reply to topic  
 First unread post  | 3 posts | 
by Maxis Gamez on Sat Jul 18, 2009 8:04 am
Maxis Gamez
Forum Contributor
Hello Folks,

I was wondering if any of you have any traveling (air) experience with the Tenba Roadie Large bag. As many of us, I need to take this bag as a carry-on but the bag looks large and I'm afraid it won't fit in the overhead compartment. I will be traveling to Maine.

Here is a link to the bag. http://www.tenba.com/products/Roadies-L ... -Case.aspx

Thank you for any feedback.
Maxis Gamez

by Greg Downing on Sat Jul 18, 2009 9:05 am
Greg Downing
Publisher
Member #:00001
I am not familiar directly with this bag - perhaps others are. But why not consider these two bags:

The Gura Gear Kiboko Bag. The Kiboko Bag is the ultimate in light weight and portability - yet holds a TON of stuff:

Or, the Think Tank Airport Security Bag. The Think Tank Airport Security Bag (Roller) is about the same size as the bag you describe and is legal carry on for domestic jets. It's really the best full sized roller ever made - by a long shot.

These bags will fit in the overhead of most domestic jets; it's the regional jets you need to worry about.
Greg Downing
Publisher, NatureScapes.Net
[url=http://www.gdphotography.com/]Visit my website for images, workshops and newsletters![/url]

by Maxis Gamez on Sat Jul 18, 2009 2:41 pm
Maxis Gamez
Forum Contributor
Greg Downing wrote:I am not familiar directly with this bag - perhaps others are. But why not consider these two bags:

The Gura Gear Kiboko Bag. The Kiboko Bag is the ultimate in light weight and portability - yet holds a TON of stuff:

Or, the Think Tank Airport Security Bag. The Think Tank Airport Security Bag (Roller) is about the same size as the bag you describe and is legal carry on for domestic jets. It's really the best full sized roller ever made - by a long shot.

These bags will fit in the overhead of most domestic jets; it's the regional jets you need to worry about.
Think Tank looks great!

Excellent Greg! Thank you for taking the time in doing that!
Maxis Gamez

3 posts |