Moderator: Greg Downing

All times are UTC-05:00

« Previous topic | Next topic »  
Reply to topic  
 First unread post  | 4 posts | 
by John Labrenz on Wed Nov 26, 2008 1:00 am
John Labrenz
Member #:01304
On one of my recent uploads I included a black border around the uploaded image. I purposely included the black border because my feeling was that image in particular( and most others in fact ) would have more impact if viewed against a black b/g as opposed to the standard white b/g on this site.
So....I have two questions;
1) Would the site consider implementing a default black b/g where the uploaded images are displayed?
2) If the above implementation is not easily accomplished....is there any way for the user to change the default b/g colors on his/her own?

Any thoughts by others regarding image display?

by John Labrenz on Tue Mar 31, 2009 9:24 pm
John Labrenz
just bumping this as there has been no response....any thoughts?

by Greg Downing on Thu Apr 02, 2009 8:34 pm
Greg Downing
Publisher
Member #:00001
Every image is different and depending on the image a black background is not always desirable, nor is a white background. Which is why we have a slight gray background now. Something that we would like to do in the future is to make the background user adjustable. While it is something we would like to do in the future there are so many other more important and larger issues to deal with from a programming standpoint.
Greg Downing
Publisher, NatureScapes.Net
[url=http://www.gdphotography.com/]Visit my website for images, workshops and newsletters![/url]

by John Labrenz on Thu Apr 02, 2009 9:25 pm
John Labrenz
Thanks for the response Greg.

4 posts |