Moderator: E.J. Peiker

All times are UTC-05:00

« Previous topic | Next topic »  
Reply to topic  
 First unread post  | 2 posts | 
by Paul Grecian on Tue Sep 09, 2003 4:28 pm
Paul Grecian
Forum Contributor
I am thinking about buying a Nixvue or other digital album. I currently use a Canon D10 and Breeze Browser. I understand that Nixvue connects via USB2 but how does it relate the files to Breeze Browser? I'm used to putting my CF cards into a reader and calling up Downloader. What would be the workflow with a digital album? Thanks for your help.

Paul

by Greg Downing on Tue Sep 09, 2003 5:00 pm
Greg Downing
Publisher
Member #:00001
Paul,

The Nixvue digital album will show up on your computer as an additional hard drive as well as in breezebrowser.

As for workflow I personally would only use a digital album as a back-up. For instace I would transfer each CF card to both the digital album and a laptop or other device before re-using the card. I would not transfer to the digital album and then the computer, but rather to each straight from the CF card.

I personally have had bad experiences with more than one digital album which resulted in loss of valuable images and have since become very sceptacle of using them at all.
Greg Downing
Publisher, NatureScapes.Net
[url=http://www.gdphotography.com/]Visit my website for images, workshops and newsletters![/url]

2 posts |