« Previous topic | Next topic »  
Reply to topic  
 First unread post  | 3 posts | 
by RichardMittleman/Gon2Foto on Sun Jul 29, 2007 1:02 am
RichardMittleman/Gon2Foto
Forum Contributor
The two red lights on either side of the paper button are on. This is the button just to the left of the on/off button. Sometimes the little green light on the on/off button is also flashing and when this happens it won't print. There is paper in the printer when this happens. I have to restart my computer in order for the flashing green light on the on/off button to stop flashing and then it will print. However, for some reason the two red alert lights on either side of the paper button remain lit.
Any ideas?
http://www.gon2foto.net (current site)   
The grandeur of nature is God's glory.

Last edited by RichardMittleman/Gon2Foto on Sun Jul 29, 2007 9:46 am, edited 1 time in total.

by ebkw on Sun Jul 29, 2007 7:33 am
ebkw
Forum Contributor
Richard,

Your 2200 must be different from mine. On the left side of the paper button is the ink button on mine and the only one to the right is the ON/OFF button. My ink button does not have a light and only each of the ink cartridge inidicators have lights.

What does yours look like?
Eleanor Kee Wellman, eleanorkeewellman.com, Blog at: keewellman.wordpress.com

by RichardMittleman/Gon2Foto on Sun Jul 29, 2007 9:44 am
RichardMittleman/Gon2Foto
Forum Contributor
ebkw wrote:Richard,

Your 2200 must be different from mine. On the left side of the paper button is the ink button on mine and the only one to the right is the ON/OFF button. My ink button does not have a light and only each of the ink cartridge inidicators have lights.

What does yours look like?
Senior moment on my part. Moderator please delete my original post.
http://www.gon2foto.net (current site)   
The grandeur of nature is God's glory.

3 posts |