Photographer in the way

Posted by robert hasty on Sun Oct 19, 2003 6:14 pm

All times are UTC-05:00

Reply to topic  
 First unread post  | 2 posts | 

This was a quick grab shot hand held with my 300mm on hidden lake. We had a group of about 15 people for a workshop and then another group of about 15 people showed up and it was quickly a tad crowded. This guy here just happened to walk over to a spot where about 10 others were trying to fit in to the right side of there frames for an image and start shooting back at us.

So me being polite and all :wink: grabbed my camera and aimed it at him for an attempt of a hint to move out of the way. That didnt work so well so someone had walked over to let him know he was in the way and he eventually moved. I have about 3 more images of this guy in his screaming red jacket from the 3 days and 3 different locations we shot at for the workshop. He promised next time he'd wear a camo :D

The image has a little camera shake to it but i thought it looked sorta painterish and neat. Thanks for reading and viewing!!

robert..............

10d
300mm
handheld
Robert Hasty
NSN0075

[size=75]
[i] There is a path which no fowl knoweth, and which the vulture's eye hath not seen:[/i][/size]

Posted by:
robert hasty
Forum Contributor

by Ken Cravillion on Sun Oct 19, 2003 6:28 pm
Ken Cravillion
Forum Contributor
Member #:00072
Nice. The red jacket does a good job in this image.
Ken Cravillion

2 posts |