« Previous topic | Next topic »  
Reply to topic  
 First unread post  | 5 posts | 
by shreyas yadav on Sun Dec 10, 2023 4:58 am
shreyas yadav
Forum Contributor
Hello Friends,

Wildlife photography is an exciting genre of photography. Safaris in the Jungle are full of surprises. You will see beautiful wildlife when you least expect it.

Clouds come, rain starts, and after some drizzling forest becomes beautiful. You see the play of Light and rain over the Jungle. Rainbow makes the scene adorable. And the Peacock comes out in open grassland. The colors of the peacock are beautiful. Elephants, Deers, and monkeys come out in the open. This is a great time to photograph these animals in their Natural Habitat.

These are some of the Jungle moments we as Wildlife photographers cherish for a lifetime.

For photographing these moments, you will need a Camera that is flexible, lightweight yet Powerful.

Sony created the Best Bridge Camera for Wildlife and Nature Photography – the Sony RX10 IV.

Here is a field review of the Sony RX10 IV from the perspective of a nature and wildlife photographer.

https://shreyas-yadav.com/sony-rx10-iv- ... otography/

What do you think about the Sony RX10 IV bridge camera?

Thank you
Shreyas Yadav
https://shreyas-yadav.com/

by SantaFeJoe on Sun Dec 10, 2023 5:40 am
SantaFeJoe
Forum Contributor
Nice, thorough review. Although I've never had one yet, it's the best bridge camera available from everything I've seen posted in many reviews and articles.

Joe
Learn the rules like a pro, so you can break them like an artist.  -Pablo Picasso

by Mark Boranyak on Sun Dec 10, 2023 11:39 am
Mark Boranyak
Forum Contributor
SantaFeJoe wrote: Nice, thorough review. Although I've never had one yet, it's the best bridge camera available from everything I've seen posted in many reviews and articles.

Joe
Same here. Although this current version has been on the market for quite some time. It's due for a refresh.

by OntPhoto on Mon Dec 11, 2023 10:06 pm
OntPhoto
Forum Contributor
SantaFeJoe wrote: Nice, thorough review. Although I've never had one yet, it's the best bridge camera available from everything I've seen posted in many reviews and articles.

Joe
Wasn't there another review or comment here recently that said the AF is not easy if conflicting things close together to confuse the AF? 

by Pete Zwiers on Tue Dec 12, 2023 8:47 pm
Pete Zwiers
Lifetime Member
Member #:00411
OntPhoto wrote:Wasn't there another review or comment here recently that said the AF is not easy if conflicting things close together to confuse the AF? 
I used the Sony RX-10 all of last year and the first half of this year, and found it a terrific camera ... but this AF problem was the single biggest liability. It's now a solid backup camera for me (I still bring it along on hiking trips though), but it did serve me well until I bought the Nikon Z 9 + Z 800mm lens in July. 

5 posts |