Topic Locked  
 First unread post  | 6 posts | 
by SantaFeJoe on Tue Oct 27, 2015 8:35 am
SantaFeJoe
Forum Contributor
A hunt in Florida took 295 Black Bears in just two days:

http://news.yahoo.com/florida-bear-cull ... --spt.html

Joe
Learn the rules like a pro, so you can break them like an artist.  -Pablo Picasso
Topic Locked  

by WDCarrier on Wed Oct 28, 2015 9:13 am
WDCarrier
Forum Contributor
I never heard any additional logical well-thought-out solutions.
[font=Helvetica, sans-serif]“Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter.” MLK[/font]
Topic Locked  

by amullis on Thu Oct 29, 2015 9:08 am
amullis
Forum Contributor
I live in Tampa, Florida. The bear population in this state has grown by leaps and bounds! It was time to do something to reduce the population. Bears run out of natural food sources and where do they go next for food.....right into backyards and trash cans. Bears roaming around neighborhoods in broad daylight. Not a good thing!
Topic Locked  

by Mike in O on Thu Oct 29, 2015 10:46 am
Mike in O
Forum Contributor
Living in a state with an estimated 25,000 Black Bears, I have to laugh at Florida's so-called overpopulation.
Topic Locked  

by pleverington on Tue Nov 03, 2015 7:24 am
pleverington
Forum Contributor
WDCarrier wrote:I never heard any additional logical well-thought-out solutions.
of course there are...but people will have to make an effort. Most wouldn't even lift a finger as far as effort as that would entail getting off their duffs and getting involved. We all know what needs to be done but are unwilling to sacrifice anything so we keep on and the animals keep on having to pay the price....
Paul Leverington
"A great image is one that is created, not one that is made"
Topic Locked  

by pleverington on Tue Nov 03, 2015 7:26 am
pleverington
Forum Contributor
amullis wrote:I live in Tampa, Florida. The bear population in this state has grown by leaps and bounds! It was time to do something to reduce the population. Bears run out of natural food sources and where do they go next for food.....right into backyards and trash cans. Bears roaming around neighborhoods in broad daylight. Not a good thing!

No it's not. Of course the people have no responsibility in this problem nor have any blame.......
Paul Leverington
"A great image is one that is created, not one that is made"
Topic Locked  

6 posts |