Moderator: Greg Downing

All times are UTC-05:00

« Previous topic | Next topic »  
Reply to topic  
 First unread post  | 4 posts | 
by monik on Mon May 05, 2008 10:59 am
monik
Forum Contributor
I find the new website fussy to navigate and difficult to search for clear instructions, I have not been able to find the guidelines for posting images as I did in the previous website. There is an abundance of information but it's not obvious where it is stored. Sorry for the grumble but clarity is of the essence, especially for the average user. Thank you for making information more accessible,
Monique

by Greg Downing on Mon May 05, 2008 11:48 am
Greg Downing
Publisher
Member #:00001
Monique - see "terms of use" which appears at the bottom of ever page. I will try and include a clearer link to this page - perhaps at the top of each forum.

The confusion came when we combined the "Guidelines" with the "Terms of Use" and moved it from the top of the forum pages to the bottom.

As many have said a new site will take a little time to get used to when changes have been made after 5 years of the same system. And we will, of course, tweak things as time goes on based on user comments and specific suggestions for improvement. :)

Thanks Monique!

P.S. please post future support comments in the help forum - I will move this post there after a while...
Greg Downing
Publisher, NatureScapes.Net
[url=http://www.gdphotography.com/]Visit my website for images, workshops and newsletters![/url]

by monik on Mon May 05, 2008 11:57 am
monik
Forum Contributor
Many thanks, Greg; I know what to do now and really appreciate all the work you have done for this revamp, I am already enjoying what I have managed to access.
Point taken about where to post support comments.
Monique

by Greg Downing on Mon May 05, 2008 12:01 pm
Greg Downing
Publisher
Member #:00001
Thanks again Monique! Enjoy :)
Greg Downing
Publisher, NatureScapes.Net
[url=http://www.gdphotography.com/]Visit my website for images, workshops and newsletters![/url]

4 posts |