Moderators: E.J. Peiker, Greg Downing

All times are UTC - 5 hours

« Previous topic | Next topic »  
Reply to topic  
 First unread post  | 2 posts | 
by Grumpybeard78 on Wed May 11, 2022 11:41 am
Grumpybeard78
Forum Contributor
Hello everyone.  I am taking up the hobby of photographing wildlife and the outdoors during my overlanding adventures.  I am new at this and I am having a hard time deciding on a camera.  My price range is $400.00 - $800.00.  Weather proof and distance zoom is a must.  I have been browsing many websites and it's a bit confusing/daunting.  So any recommendations and info would be greatly appreciated.  Thank you.

by Jeff Pearl on Sat May 14, 2022 12:08 pm
Jeff Pearl
Forum Contributor
https://www.cameralabs.com/best-superzoom-camera/

Zoom and weather resistant in 4-800.00 range limits your choices, but for hobby photos, I'd just go with Panasonic zs80. You can improve the photos with topaz, etc. Compare zs80 with Nikon and Canon super zooms.
Grumpybeard78 wrote:
Hello everyone.  I am taking up the hobby of photographing wildlife and the outdoors during my overlanding adventures.  I am new at this and I am having a hard time deciding on a camera.  My price range is $400.00 - $800.00.  Weather proof and distance zoom is a must.  I have been browsing many websites and it's a bit confusing/daunting.  So any recommendations and info would be greatly appreciated.  Thank you.

2 posts |