Motif: Bull and Cow Moose

Posted by Tim Grams on Sat May 15, 2004 11:21 pm

All times are UTC-05:00

Reply to topic  
 First unread post  | 4 posts | 
The hardware (antler) difference is unmistakeable. The males are also larger, but that's less obvious in this image.

An image from autumn 2002. The really cool thing about looking at my "older" images is the improvement in my composition and technical abilities. A significant amount of my improvement is due to the critiques I've gotten from the wonderful members of NSN and NPN. Thanks for all of the very helpful comments! :D
Tim
http://timgramsphotography.com

Posted by:
Tim Grams
Lifetime Member
Member #:00164

by Carol Clarke on Sun May 16, 2004 9:57 am
Carol Clarke
Chief Forum Administrator
Member #:00067
Excellent shot for the Motif Tim, this is just what we're looking for this week. 8) 8) :)

I agree with what you say about the valuable advice and critiques we get on these wonderful forums, I know they have helped me to progress a lot, and for that I am very grateful.

I would also like to say a big thanks to you Tim, and folks like you who contribute on a regular basis both with your great images and your comments and critiques. It is always much appreciated. :)
Carol Clarke
Chief Forum Administrator.

"When the power of love is greater than the love of power,
the world will know peace"....Jimi Hendrix.

NSN0067

by AlexC on Sun May 16, 2004 1:25 pm
AlexC
Forum Contributor
Member #:00024
Tim wrote:
An image from autumn 2002. The really cool thing about looking at my "older" images is the improvement in my composition and technical abilities. A significant amount of my improvement is due to the critiques I've gotten from the wonderful members of NSN and NPN. Thanks for all of the very helpful comments!
Tim, In all modesty we all have learned a lot from the many talented and gifted people in these forums, let it be NPN, PM, FM, or my favorite forum NSN, I have seen other neophytes photogs meteor pass me in a matter of months, and the learned one get even better, more creative and daring as well, I am having more fun than a monkey on an Ape Bordello, from macro, to flash, to telephoto , next is abstract and colors ala Dan Creighton!!
[b]Alex Calzadilla[/b]
[b]Miami, Florida[/b]
[b]NSN-0024[/b]
"At the feast of ego everyone leaves hungry." - Bentley's House of Coffee and Tea, Tucson, AZ

by NDCheryl on Sun May 16, 2004 7:26 pm
NDCheryl
Lifetime Member
Member #:00026
Great motif shot Tim and an excellent comparison of male and female.
Cheryl Ertelt
http://www.photosphrases.com
NSN 0026 LTM

4 posts |