Motif: Saturday shopping!!!

Posted by AForns on Sat Sep 25, 2004 9:20 am

All times are UTC-05:00

Reply to topic  
 First unread post  | 4 posts | 
For candid in crowds it is best to stand around for a while before you start shooting. Actually no different than birds running up to them with a tripod in the air!!!

This was at a market in Egypt an amazing place in which you could photograph for days and days. Light conditions were difficult since it was close to shooting indoors. Image made with Leica M6 and 35 Summicron

Comments welcome and much appreciated
Alfred Forns
NSN 0233

In theory there is no difference between theory and practice. In practice there is.
Yogi Berra

Posted by:
AForns
Lifetime Member
Member #:00233

by E.J. Peiker on Sat Sep 25, 2004 4:23 pm
E.J. Peiker
Senior Technical Editor
Member #:00002
Not sure what this (motif) has to do with nature photography but its an excellent cultural shot. :?

Last edited by E.J. Peiker on Sat Sep 25, 2004 5:15 pm, edited 2 times in total.

by robert hasty on Sat Sep 25, 2004 4:52 pm
robert hasty
Forum Contributor
I know this is a new motif alfred but i had to fix the lighting conditions and nature aspect :wink: Just a little humor E.J :P

Robert Hasty
NSN0075

[size=75]
[i] There is a path which no fowl knoweth, and which the vulture's eye hath not seen:[/i][/size]

by Parrothead Pete on Sun Sep 26, 2004 9:00 pm
Parrothead Pete
Forum Contributor
really nice shot Al and gutsy as some muslim women are not allowed to be photographed...BTW, are you getting the digital Leica???
"There are no other Everglades in the world. They are, they have always been, one of the unique regions of the earth; remote, never wholly known. Nothing anywhere else is like them..." - Marjory Stoneman Douglas

4 posts |