Moderator: E.J. Peiker

All times are UTC-05:00

« Previous topic | Next topic »  
Reply to topic  
 First unread post  | 5 posts | 
by Steven Major on Mon Mar 11, 2013 7:22 pm
Steven Major
Forum Contributor
Just happened to stumble upon some very nice nature images on a trip here in San Francisco. Mr. Lough apparently owns the gallery and 4 others in the US that display only his work. All nature, most all 8X10 view camera work, all prints are color, 2 X 3 feet and larger. Printed and displayed to very high standards. A treat to see because of their size, composition, and technical excellence. rodneyloughjr.com will tell you more.

by Kari Post on Mon Mar 11, 2013 9:57 pm
Kari Post
Forum Contributor
Member #:00959
Wow some very cool work, thanks for sharing. I've stumbled across a rare handful of galleries where the work has truly impressed me. I'll admit that seeing beautiful images printed BIG and elegantly mounted and displayed is such a treat. I would love to be able to have a space to do that with my own work one day.
Kari Post, former NSN Editor 2009-2013
Check out my Website and Instagram

by richard bledsoe on Tue Mar 12, 2013 9:28 am
richard bledsoe
Forum Contributor
Thanks for the tip. Excellent work displayed on his web site. The favorites gallery photos were all shot with film, interesting to see the results.

by abiggs on Wed Mar 20, 2013 3:56 am
abiggs
Regional Moderator
Member #:00119
Rodney now shoots with a Phase One IQ180 digital back on a technical camera.....
Andy Biggs
http://www.andybiggs.com
Africa Photo Safaris & Workshops
[url=http://www.theglobalphotographer.com]My Blog[/url]

by Bill Chambers on Wed Mar 20, 2013 3:27 pm
Bill Chambers
Forum Contributor
Strictly my opinion here, so take this for what it's worth. Rodney has some nice images for sure, but he's the certainly one of the most arrogant people on the planet, right up there with Peter Lik. I don't know about you, but I'm automatically very leery of anyone who promotes themself as a Master Photographer. Respect has to be earned, not declared.
Please visit my web site, simply nature - Photographic Art by Bill Chambers
Bill Chambers
Milton, Florida

5 posts |