Moderator: E.J. Peiker

All times are UTC-05:00

« Previous topic | Next topic »  
Reply to topic  
 First unread post  | 5 posts | 
by George Whalen on Sun Jul 20, 2014 12:08 pm
George Whalen
Forum Contributor
Hello everyone, is there a way to view all my posts so I don't repost an image. Thanks

by KeBul on Sun Jul 20, 2014 12:49 pm
KeBul
Forum Contributor
Hi George,

When you are logged in, click on the blue "Advanced Search" link in the top right corner, beneath your login username/profile.

In the advanced search page, type in your Username in the "Search for Author" section

Tick the Forum and Gallery tick box in the "Search In" section

Then select the relevant to you Forums and Galleries in the "Forum and Gallery Options" section

Finally scroll down to the bottom and click on Search

Hope this helps

Kev

by SantaFeJoe on Sun Jul 20, 2014 1:07 pm
SantaFeJoe
Forum Contributor
An easy way is to click on your name next to any of your posts (including the one above). Then at the bottom, where your "Latest Gallery Posts" are, go to the right and click on "View All Gallery Posts".

Looks like you may have posted "Winter Wren" twice. The image that appears second on the page.

Joe
Learn the rules like a pro, so you can break them like an artist.  -Pablo Picasso

by Steven Major on Mon Jul 21, 2014 4:24 am
Steven Major
Forum Contributor
On a similar topic...
It's unfortunate that it's not possible (unless I'm missing something) to complement or discuss the always exceptional Cover Archives images without creating a post in a forum...and no forum seems appropriate for such a post. All other images on this site provide a discussion option on the page where the image is viewed.

by Greg Downing on Mon Jul 21, 2014 2:13 pm
Greg Downing
Publisher
Member #:00001
The cover images are not gallery posts so they are nor comment-able.

The BEST way to see YOUR image posts is to click on your name/profile page in the forums or galleries and see your profile page then click on "view all gallery posts" Then you will see all the images you have ever posted in your own thumbnail grid.
Greg Downing
Publisher, NatureScapes.Net
[url=http://www.gdphotography.com/]Visit my website for images, workshops and newsletters![/url]

5 posts |