All times are UTC-05:00

« Previous topic | Next topic »  
Reply to topic  
 First unread post  | 3 posts | 
by Rocky Sharwell on Thu Apr 11, 2024 7:38 am
Rocky Sharwell
Lifetime Member
Member #:00054
I am looking for a large 30-32 inch monitor and have been intrigued by the specs of the Asus monitors-particularly the OLED model:

https://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/ ... MyEALw_wcB

Wondering if anyone has experience with these monitors...
Thanks
Rocky Sharwell

by E.J. Peiker on Mon Apr 15, 2024 10:17 am
E.J. Peiker
Senior Technical Editor
Member #:00002
No personal experience but they are highly regarded monitors. They have their own calibration system which is good because many of the third party calibration systems can't properly calibrate an OLED monitor.

by Rocky Sharwell on Fri May 03, 2024 8:28 pm
Rocky Sharwell
Lifetime Member
Member #:00054
E.J. Peiker wrote: No personal experience but they are highly regarded monitors.  They have their own calibration system which is good because many of the third party calibration systems can't properly calibrate an OLED monitor.
Thanks EJ-I did not realize you had responded as I didn't get a notification. I ended up ordering a Benq SW321c--as I have an old 27inch Benq that I liked. The SSW321C is probably going back-the quick start guide was vague. BenQ sent me the link to a manual as well as a video-the post that goes into the base is different than the one in the manual/video. The way the screen attaches to the post looks different than the quick start guide shows. My gut says return...
Rocky Sharwell

3 posts |