Athens

Posted by kostas nianiopoulos on Thu Mar 16, 2023 4:56 am

All times are UTC-05:00

Reply to topic  
 First unread post  | 6 posts | 
Junky has collapsed after using heroin . Early this moring in the center Athens
 I have just use my mobile phone , i was about to feed stay animals(cats) so not camera with me .
xiaomi 8 pro

Thanks for watching . 

Posted by:
kostas nianiopoulos
Forum Contributor

by david fletcher on Thu Mar 16, 2023 5:30 am
david fletcher
Member #:00525
A sign of our times. The treatment is thoughtful and suits this documentary style Kostas.
Make your life spectacular!

NSN00525

by Cynthia Crawford on Thu Mar 16, 2023 6:17 am
Cynthia Crawford
Member #:00733
A sad sight-it seems to be so common everywhere. Well seen and documented.
Cynthia (Cindy) Crawford-Moderator, Photo & Digital Art
web site: http://www.creaturekinships.net
"If I Keep a Green Bough in My Heart, the Singing Bird Will Come"  Chinese Proverb

by Carol Clarke on Thu Mar 16, 2023 8:19 am
Carol Clarke
Chief Forum Administrator
Member #:00067
david fletcher wrote: A sign of our times.  The treatment is thoughtful and suits this documentary style Kostas.
The only ones who benefit from this sad trade are the dealers.  So sad that people give control of their lives to these evil predators.

Thank you for helping the stray cats,  I saw so many of them on my visits to Corfu. 

Carol.
Carol Clarke
Chief Forum Administrator.

"When the power of love is greater than the love of power,
the world will know peace"....Jimi Hendrix.

NSN0067

by kostas nianiopoulos on Thu Mar 16, 2023 10:52 am
kostas nianiopoulos
Forum Contributor
Carol Clarke wrote:
david fletcher wrote: A sign of our times.  The treatment is thoughtful and suits this documentary style Kostas.
The only ones who benefit from this sad trade are the dealers.  So sad that people give control of their lives to these evil predators.

Thank you for helping the stray cats,  I saw so many of them on my visits to Corfu. 

Carol.

Cats are my favorite animals the problem is that the animals are a lot around and the volunteers very few and the coverment dont help a lot , we spent money , (our money ) from our pocκets i spend all my money there even the money i have to give for doctors but i dont mind they never betrayd me , human do that all the time  !!!!   

by Carol Clarke on Thu Mar 16, 2023 3:43 pm
Carol Clarke
Chief Forum Administrator
Member #:00067
kostas nianiopoulos wrote:
Carol Clarke wrote:

Carol.

Cats are my favorite animals the problem is that the animals are a lot around and the volunteers very few and the coverment dont help a lot , we spent money , (our money ) from our pocκets i spend all my money there even the money i have to give for doctors but i dont mind they never betrayd me , human do that all the time  !!!!   

I'm sorry to hear that Kostas, you deserve better and you are right - animals never betray us. 

Carol.
Carol Clarke
Chief Forum Administrator.

"When the power of love is greater than the love of power,
the world will know peace"....Jimi Hendrix.

NSN0067

6 posts |