« Previous topic | Next topic »  
Reply to topic  
 First unread post  | 1 post | 
by mallllias on Sun Oct 25, 2020 3:53 am
mallllias
Forum Contributor
[font=Roboto, "Helvetica Neue", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Good morning to everyone..[/font]
[font=Roboto, "Helvetica Neue", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]A short video from a walk with the tenere xt660z at north Greece[/font]
[font=Roboto, "Helvetica Neue", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]at the gorge of Aggitis and in the cave of Orpheus that is located there.[/font]
[font=Roboto, "Helvetica Neue", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]To my great surprise I saw the rock paintings inside the cave[/font]
[font=Roboto, "Helvetica Neue", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]and doing a little research in the house later I saw how it is called, how[/font]
[font=Roboto, "Helvetica Neue", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]there were people in the cave for the first 9000 years![/font]
[font=Roboto, "Helvetica Neue", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Details about the historicity of the cave and the gorge[/font]
[font=Roboto, "Helvetica Neue", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]you will find the link below in the description of the video.[/font]
[font=Roboto, "Helvetica Neue", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]here is the video:[/font]
[font=Roboto, Helvetica Neue, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-NVlJrU-fCA[/font]

1 post |