« Previous topic | Next topic »  
Reply to topic  
 First unread post  | 1 post | 
by Octavio Salles on Sun May 06, 2018 8:22 am
Octavio Salles
Forum Contributor

JAGUARS OF NORTH PANTANAL 2019

June 20 to 28  &  July 01 to 09

Join me on this exclusive small-group tour to North Pantanal in search of Jaguars and much more. I was one of the pioneers to do photo tours to the Pantanal and after many years of experience there I can say that this is the most optmized itinerary for wildlife photography that won't cost a lot. 

First we stay at a pousada on the Transpantaneira Road that is widely recognized as the best for wildlife in the entire region. This is a great place for animals like Tapir, Giant Anteater, Marsh Deer, Crab-eating Fox, South American Coati and many more. There are also hundreds of birds around, from ubiquitous Hyacinth Macaws and Toco Toucans to more elusive - but equaly attractive - species, like Helmeted Manakin and Pale-crested Woodpecker. My ample birding experience will be of great help for us in locating and attracting the most interesting species for photos. 

For the second part of the trip we stay at the best hotel in the region at the famous area of Porto Jofre - the best place in the world to see wild Jaguars. Here we have 4 full days of boat excursions in search of this great cat and other animals, like Giant Otters. Our boat will be a very spacious one and very comfortable.

- Price: promotional early booking price of only US$ 3600 per person! Book now to guarantee this price.
- Group size: 6 persons
- Included: domestic air tickets from São Paulo, all ground transportation, all meals while at the lodges, double occupancy accomodation (single rooms available), mineral bottled water during the photo excursions, guiding and photography instruction, farewell dinner at a great churrascaria in Cuiabá.

There is also an optional pre tour or extension tour to the Atlantic Rainforest near São Paulo, a place with amazing feeders full of colorful and endemic birds.

See more details at octaviosalles.com.br/jaguars-of-north-pantanal or contact me:

E-mail: phototrips@octaviosalles.com.br
Phone/WhatsApp: (55-12) 98848-3939
Octavio Campos Salles
www.octaviosalles.com.br 
ONE last spot for my Complete Pantanal Tour in Sept 2019

1 post |