« Previous topic | Next topic »  
Reply to topic  
 First unread post  | 1 post | 
by While Walking... on Mon Feb 01, 2021 4:15 pm
While Walking...
Forum Contributor
Hi all, thank you for having me.

I make short and feature films, and I have started delving into videos of exploring landscapes, nature and buildings I find intriguing. I love being in nature and capturing what I see. So I started a Youtube channel called "While Walking..." two weeks ago. I'm based in the Pacific Northwest in Washington State, and this is where my videos are going to come from, at least initially.

My first video is of Whatcom Falls in Bellingham, WA. I shot it on the LG V60 THINQ in Ultra HD at 30 fps and graded with HDR. I found that I had a great time doing this video, so I hope to be able to shoot, edit and release a new video every week if the weather and life in general permits. My hope is that you'll find these videos calming and relaxing, and a nice escape from the daily stress, and that it gives you a chance to see places you wouldn't be able to see otherwise.

Be sure to select 1080p as your resolution, or higher if your monitor can display 4k.

I'd have included some still images but I can't be bothered right now to resize them to 800x800 (sorry!). Maybe on the next video.

Let me know what you think! If you enjoyed this video, please consider sharing it with anyone who you think would get a kick out of it, too.

As I said, I'll be doing more of these because I'm enjoying nature videography and walking tours too much to stop anytime soon.

Have a great day!

1 post |