« Previous topic | Next topic »  
Reply to topic  
 First unread post  | 5 posts | 
by Barry C on Mon Sep 24, 2018 7:30 am
Barry C
Forum Contributor
This 4 1/2   time lapse film was filmed over a five month period in 2018 on locations in four western states. It features scenes with waterfalls, glacier covered mountains, oceanscapes, and red Rock areas of Utah, among others.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=rSWqY5XOKcs

by Jeff Colburn on Tue Oct 23, 2018 2:21 pm
Jeff Colburn
Forum Contributor
Hi,

I don't know how much time it took you to shoot all of this, but it looks like a huge amount of work. And you wound up with a great video.

I had no idea how much air traffic there was at night. I also found the lights from the mountain climbers (at about 4 minutes) interesting. It took me a minute to figure out where the light was coming from.

Thanks for sharing the video.

Have Fun,
Jeff
Fine Art Prints and Stock Photography of Arizona www.JeffColburn.com See my ebooks in the NatureScapes Store.

by Barry C on Fri Oct 26, 2018 7:23 pm
Barry C
Forum Contributor
Jeff Colburn wrote:Hi,

I don't know how much time it took you to shoot all of this, but it looks like a huge amount of work. And you wound up with a great video.

I had no idea how much air traffic there was at night. I also found the lights from the mountain climbers (at about 4 minutes) interesting. It took me a minute to figure out where the light was coming from.

Thanks for sharing the video.

Have Fun,
Jeff
Hi Jeff, thanks, glad you enjoyed the film. You are correct, a huge amount of time and work goes into making these short films. I'd be afraid to add up the hours spent in travel, shooting, and post production work. But, it's something I truely enjoy and will continue to try to do one of these 5 months projects a year. My son accompanies me on these ventures which is a great way for us to have quality time together. We also do one complex underwater film per year for one of my other channels. I'm a retired pro, so doing my own film projects is a labor of love.

by Cynthia Crawford on Tue Feb 05, 2019 7:54 am
Cynthia Crawford
Member #:00733
Thank you for sharing your beautiful work- so wonderful to see the night sky and other views in this amazing presentation.
Cynthia (Cindy) Crawford-Moderator, Photo & Digital Art
web site: http://www.creaturekinships.net
"If I Keep a Green Bough in My Heart, the Singing Bird Will Come"  Chinese Proverb

by Barry C on Fri Feb 22, 2019 5:26 pm
Barry C
Forum Contributor
Cynthia Crawford wrote:Thank you for sharing your beautiful work- so wonderful to see the night sky  and other views in this amazing presentation.
Thank you Cynthia, much appreciated!

5 posts |