« Previous topic | Next topic »  
Reply to topic  
 First unread post  | 5 posts | 
by Barry C on Mon Sep 25, 2017 3:56 pm
Barry C
Forum Contributor
I filmed this astrophotography time lapse film over several months in 2016 and 2017. It is just what its name implies, as it follows the Milky Way as it moves over a variety of beautiful and exotic backgrounds.   Lots of travel, camping, and late nights, accompanied by my teenage son who hung out with me and assisted.  I have a pro background but am now happily retired and make one or two time lapse films and underwater 3D- with 2D versions- films for my YouTube channels just as a labor of love- with an occasional underwater 3D film for commercial clients.

The cameras used were a Sony A7R II, and A7S II.  Lenses were Sony 28mm f2.0 and Zeiss Batis 18mm f2.8.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L71nt62ddPk

by Mark Boranyak on Tue Oct 24, 2017 3:30 pm
Mark Boranyak
Forum Contributor
Well I hope I am not the only one to compliment you on a well done project.

Eye candy for sure.

Thanks for posting.

by Barry C on Wed Oct 25, 2017 12:54 am
Barry C
Forum Contributor
Mark Boranyak wrote:Well I hope I am not the only one to compliment you on a well done project.

Eye candy for sure.

Thanks for posting.
Thanks Mark, much appreciated.  It was definitely quite a long project, but very enjoyable!   Hoping to start another one next spring.

by Brian Stirling on Fri Nov 03, 2017 10:42 pm
Brian Stirling
Lifetime Member
Member #:00446
Barry, I posted a comment and a few questions on the video in YouTube. BTW, excellent work.

Brian

by Barry C on Sat Nov 04, 2017 2:10 am
Barry C
Forum Contributor
Brian Stirling wrote:Barry, I posted a comment and a few questions on the video in YouTube.  BTW, excellent work.

Brian
Thanks Brian.  I saw your comment on YT and left a response there.  Let me know if you have any other questions.

5 posts |