Moderator: E.J. Peiker

All times are UTC-05:00

« Previous topic | Next topic »  
Reply to topic  
 First unread post  | 3 posts | 
by swamp_rattler on Tue Apr 19, 2022 6:35 am
swamp_rattler
Forum Contributor
I am looking for a camera bag to tote around my gear with.  I often like to hike with my gear instead of setting up shop at one spot and waiting for something to arrive.  Therefore, I want to be able to bag up my Canon R5 + EF-RF adapter + Canon 800/5.6L all attached.  Currently, I have to unzip both sides of my Kiboko 30L and attach the R5/adapter to the lens.  Kind of a pain.  I just measured the combo and it is 22" in length (56cm).  I plan on transporting the gear with the hood reversed and not in shooting position.

It would also be nice to be able to carry around a 100-400 and perhaps a macro lens as well.

Any thoughts?  Current OR discontinued bags are fine with me.  I have bought secondhand bags in the past and they have served me well, so current generation isn't a neccessity.

Thanks!

by Arnie Berger on Tue Apr 19, 2022 9:16 am
Arnie Berger
Forum Contributor
I bought an expandable bag from lenscoat for a similar setup.
Arnie
Arnold Berger
Powell Ohio

by Steve Metildi on Thu Apr 21, 2022 8:34 am
Steve Metildi
Lifetime Member
Member #:00266
I recommend the Big Lens Bag linked below if they are still made.  It holds a long lens with hood plus a teleconverter and adapter with the camera in the shooting position.  It’s also very durable and could be ordered with a well padded hip strap.

http://www.vertexphoto.com/phototools

Steve

3 posts |