Moderator: E.J. Peiker

All times are UTC-05:00

« Previous topic | Next topic »  
Reply to topic  
 First unread post  | 3 posts | 
by Jens Peermann on Mon Aug 30, 2021 5:59 pm
Jens Peermann
Forum Contributor
Is there a way with A7 series cameras to display the image shown on the cameras monitor on an iPad? Through Bluetooth or WiFi?
A great photograph is absorbed by the eyes and stored in the heart.

by Jens Peermann on Tue Aug 31, 2021 3:22 pm
Jens Peermann
Forum Contributor
archfotos wrote:
Jens Peermann wrote:Is there a way with A7 series cameras to display the image shown on the cameras monitor on an iPad? Through Bluetooth or WiFi?
Probably a lot of ways, but easiest is downloading Sony's app and connecting it to the camera.  I said easiest, but the reality is it's always a bit of a question to get everything talking with each other.  Not the fastest connection procedure with some hiccups but I use it a lot.

The app is a control for the camera not just a preview so if you're looking for a way for clients to hold the tablet and preview maybe not the best as they could change settings on the camera
I'm looking for having only the image displayed. Besides, when I visited the app store it only had a Japanese version of the app.

by Jens Peermann on Wed Sep 01, 2021 5:32 am
Jens Peermann
Forum Contributor
Jens Peermann wrote:Besides, when I visited the app store it only had a Japanese version of the app.
I learned that Sony replaced the Playmemory app with a new one called "Imaging Edge Mobile".

3 posts |