« Previous topic | Next topic »  
Reply to topic  
 First unread post  | 4 posts | 
by Taylor61 on Sat Feb 01, 2020 4:47 pm
Taylor61
Forum Contributor
Greetings everyone.  Long time photographer, first time poster.  I've done a lot of searching with little success and mixed information.  My question is if anyone can speak from experience if the new Airport Advantage XT will fit on CRJ200 regional jets.  I fly often and every time I am on these planes at least 2 flights.  I have the airport advantage which fits fine, but their is definitely room for a bigger bag.  Thank you in advance!!!

Regards,
Ryan

by E.J. Peiker on Mon Feb 03, 2020 7:02 pm
E.J. Peiker
Senior Technical Editor
Member #:00002
It won't fit a basic CRJ-200 unless it has been upgraded.  it will fit the larger CRJ's but the 200 is the small one.

by flygirl on Tue Feb 04, 2020 10:15 am
flygirl
Lifetime Member
Member #:00824
Taylor61 wrote:Greetings everyone.  Long time photographer, first time poster.  I've done a lot of searching with little success and mixed information.  My question is if anyone can speak from experience if the new Airport Advantage XT will fit on CRJ200 regional jets.  I fly often and every time I am on these planes at least 2 flights.  I have the airport advantage which fits fine, but their is definitely room for a bigger bag.  Thank you in advance!!!

Regards,
Ryan

As EJ says.  But on those occasions I do a gate check, then retrieve it on my way out the cabin door, and so far have had no issues.  I just bought that bag and love it for the reduced weight from the International I had.   

by Wildflower-nut on Tue Feb 04, 2020 2:30 pm
Wildflower-nut
Forum Contributor
On the airport international, I have added lexan panels (home depot used for screen door storm windows) in the outside front pocket backed up with 1/4" dense foam. Put just lexan in between zip in interior and frame. Have gate checked for years with no problem. All gear in lenscoat bags and packed tightly so it cannot shift (socks and other clothing if necessary to get tight pack). Adds weight but I sleep better. I am also interested in xt.

4 posts |