fbpixel

Tulip


Posted by byuboy54 on Mon Mar 02, 2020 8:44 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Reply to topic  
 First unread post  | 9 posts | 
Image
Focus stack of 51 images using Helicon Focus. Nikon D850; Nikon 200mm ED-IF AF lens @ f/5.6; ISO 64; 1/20s


Last edited by byuboy54 on Tue Mar 03, 2020 3:17 am, edited 1 time in total.

Posted by:
byuboy54
Forum Contributor
Location: Louisiana
Posts: 20
Joined: 09 Nov 2004
Connect with me:

   

by Carol Clarke on Mon Mar 02, 2020 11:15 am
User avatar
Carol Clarke
Chief Forum Administrator
Posts: 61712
Joined: 22 Aug 2003
Location: Bucks, UK. In tune with Nature.
Member #:00067
:) Lovely colours and detail, a welcome sight on a cold day, but please remember, only one new image post per calendar day.

Carol.
Carol Clarke
Chief Forum Administrator.


"When the power of love is greater than the love of power,
the world will know peace"....Jimi Hendrix.

NSN0067
 

by Eia on Mon Mar 02, 2020 12:48 pm
Eia
Forum Contributor
Posts: 338
Joined: 09 Dec 2009
Location: Southwest
Stunning! The detail is incredible. The vibrant colors make this jump off the page (screen). The droplets of rain is a bonus. Very very nice.
~AnnaMaria~
 

by Cynthia Crawford on Mon Mar 02, 2020 9:16 pm
User avatar
Cynthia Crawford
Moderator
Posts: 14189
Joined: 10 Jun 2006
Location: Vermont
Member #:00733
This is just gorgeous! It really looks like a painting. Amazing colors and detail. The deep blues make such an interesting contrast and add dimension.
 It is also very nice to get details about how you took this shot- camera, lens, f stop etc. if you would care to share.
Cynthia (Cindy) Crawford-Moderator, Photo & Digital Art
web site: http://www.creaturekinships.net
"If I Keep a Green Bough in My Heart, the Singing Bird Will Come"  Chinese Proverb
 

by Tom Whelan on Mon Mar 02, 2020 10:29 pm
User avatar
Tom Whelan
Moderator
Posts: 28373
Joined: 21 Aug 2003
Location: Lexington, MA
Member #:00293
Wonderful details and a vibrant color combination.
Tom

http://www.whelanphoto.com Portraits and Abstracts (web site)
http://tomwhelan.wordpress.com/ Nature Diary (blog)
 

by byuboy54 on Tue Mar 03, 2020 3:08 am
byuboy54
Forum Contributor
Posts: 20
Joined: 09 Nov 2004
Location: Louisiana
Carol Clarke wrote:
:) Lovely colours and detail, a welcome sight on a cold day, but please remember, only one new image post per calendar day.

Carol.




Thank you Carol! I'll remember next time about posting. Didn't know.
 

by byuboy54 on Tue Mar 03, 2020 3:08 am
byuboy54
Forum Contributor
Posts: 20
Joined: 09 Nov 2004
Location: Louisiana
Eia wrote:
Stunning! The detail is incredible. The vibrant colors make this jump off the page (screen). The droplets of rain is a bonus. Very very nice.




Thank you!
 

by byuboy54 on Tue Mar 03, 2020 3:14 am
byuboy54
Forum Contributor
Posts: 20
Joined: 09 Nov 2004
Location: Louisiana
Cynthia Crawford wrote:
This is just gorgeous! It really looks like a painting. Amazing colors and detail. The deep blues make such an interesting contrast and add dimension.
 It is also very nice to get details about how you took this shot- camera, lens, f stop etc. if you would care to share.

Thank You! Focus stack of 51 images using Helicon Focus. Nikon D850; Nikon 200mm ED-IF AF lens @ f/5.6; ISO 64; 1/20s
 

by byuboy54 on Tue Mar 03, 2020 3:16 am
byuboy54
Forum Contributor
Posts: 20
Joined: 09 Nov 2004
Location: Louisiana
Tom Whelan wrote:
Wonderful details and a vibrant color combination.



Thank You! 
 

Display posts from previous:  Sort by:  
9 posts | 

Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group