All times are UTC-05:00

« Previous topic | Next topic »  
Reply to topic  
 First unread post  | 8 posts | 
by James W. Milligan on Sun May 13, 2018 4:13 pm
James W. Milligan
Lifetime Member
Member #:00249
I am in the market for some canvas prints. Would appreciate the name or names of print shops the you have used and would go back to again.
Thanks
Jim

by Bill Chambers on Mon May 14, 2018 8:41 am
Bill Chambers
Forum Contributor
I would consider Artistic Photo Canvas as a superior canvas producer.  They are careful and have succeeded nicely even on some prints that were difficult to print.  They not as inexpensive as some but, as usual, you get what you pay for.  They do have "pro" accounts and the price is based on the volume of printing you require.  Excellent customer service, very nice and friendly, and they will go out of their way to work with you to make sure you're satisfied.

Link - https://artisticphotocanvas.com/
Please visit my web site, simply nature - Photographic Art by Bill Chambers
Bill Chambers
Milton, Florida

by Jeff Colburn on Mon May 14, 2018 2:18 pm
Jeff Colburn
Forum Contributor
Hi,

I've had good luck with Bay Photo https://bayphoto.com/

And I've heard that White Wall is good too https://us.whitewall.com/

Have Fun,
Jeff
Fine Art Prints and Stock Photography of Arizona www.JeffColburn.com See my ebooks in the NatureScapes Store.

Last edited by Jeff Colburn on Mon May 21, 2018 7:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

by Kari Post on Mon May 21, 2018 9:58 am
Kari Post
Forum Contributor
Member #:00959
I love Canvas On Demand. They have a pro account option that is really easy to sign up for and allows you to order discounted prints. Their interface is easy to use, and I find the quality and color rendition to be excellent. My customers who have ordered gallery wraps done by Canvas On Demand have been really happy with them.
Kari Post, former NSN Editor 2009-2013
Check out my Website and Instagram

by Bill Chambers on Mon May 21, 2018 8:36 pm
Bill Chambers
Forum Contributor
As a follow-up, I have used Bay Photo and Canvas on Demand Pro as well as Artistic Photo Canvas, and Artistic Photo Canvas is far superior in quality. That said they are more expensive. I still use Canvas on Demand Pro for certain "easy" prints, but even so, approx. 15-20% fail my inspection and COD has to reprint them for me. To be fair, They have always been very accommodating and have never questioned my opinion, and are quick to respond, but I've even had to fail one or two 2nd prints over the years.
Please visit my web site, simply nature - Photographic Art by Bill Chambers
Bill Chambers
Milton, Florida

by Ed Cordes on Tue May 22, 2018 8:47 pm
Ed Cordes
Forum Contributor
Member #:00700
I have had great service and support from https://www.canvaspop.com/. I wanted to upload very large high rez files to be printed and with the help of their support team it was seamless. The images printed extremely well. I would use them again.
Remember, a little mild insanity keeps us healthy

by photoman4343 on Wed Oct 31, 2018 10:10 am
photoman4343
Forum Contributor
I have used Aspen Creek Photo for canvas prints. The finished canvas prints have been great and their packaging for shipping is excellent. Their sister company also makes them, West Coast Imaging. Regardless of whom you use, make sure you understand how they "finish" the canvas print. I prefer no finish; others may prefer a protective coating of one source or another.
Joe Smith

by bradmangas on Wed Oct 31, 2018 5:09 pm
bradmangas
Forum Contributor
I can not imagine there is a better canvas printer in business today than Artistic Photo Canvas. After using some of the lower cost canvas printers with about a 50% success rate and problems that included, colors not right, blemishes on canvas, and wrapped stretcher frames, I decided I was not saving anything and actually costing me much more time to get a decent canvas print. 

About 3 years ago or so I gave APC a try and was totally impressed from the very beginning. Even their packaging beats everyone else's. Over the last 3 years, I'm sure I have done many thousands of dollars worth of business with them and never have had an issue. I have called them with questions, always ended up talking to Lew and have had every question answered to complete satisfaction. I have no need or desire to go anywhere else.
https://artisticphotocanvas.com/

8 posts |