All times are UTC-05:00

« Previous topic | Next topic »  
Reply to topic  
 First unread post  | 4 posts | 
by Ed Cordes on Tue Mar 03, 2015 9:16 am
Ed Cordes
Forum Contributor
Member #:00700
Sorry if this question sounds basic and dumb.  However, a friend of mine has an Epson 4900 capable of 17" wide paper.  Since my printer can only do 13" paper I have asked him to print an image on 17 X 25 paper for a special project I have.  He is not very experienced with his printer and says his printer can only handle 17 X 24 paper.  I told him that I think that means the paper cassette can only handle that size but that the rear manual feed or Front manual feed should be OK.

If I am correct if anyone can detail how to set up his printer drivers for this I would appreciate it.  Thanks.
Remember, a little mild insanity keeps us healthy

by Trev on Tue Mar 03, 2015 1:31 pm
Trev
Forum Contributor
You should just be able to go into User Defined and set the measurement there. Thats what you would do on a 3880 I'm presuming its the same hopefully someone how has one can confirm that. Thats all I can say I'm afraid.
Trevor Penfold
Website http://www.trevorpenfold.com
Facebook https://www.facebook.com/trevorpenfoldphoto

by signgrap on Tue Mar 03, 2015 1:57 pm
signgrap
Lifetime Member
Member #:00424
Trev wrote:You should just be able to go into User Defined and set the measurement there. Thats what you would do on a 3880 I'm presuming its the same hopefully someone how has one can confirm that. Thats all I can say I'm afraid.
I have a 4800; you use User Defined to set the paper size when it's not one of the predefined sizes.
Make sure the printer is set to Portrait and 17" is the width and 25" is the height.
Dick Ludwig

by Ed Cordes on Tue Mar 03, 2015 6:44 pm
Ed Cordes
Forum Contributor
Member #:00700
Thanks for the help. Will give it a try. I thought it would be something simple like that. It is the way my Canon printer works. Just wanted to be sure.
Remember, a little mild insanity keeps us healthy

4 posts |