All times are UTC-05:00

« Previous topic | Next topic »  
Reply to topic  
 First unread post  | 4 posts | 
by Lyle Gruby on Tue Aug 05, 2014 6:35 pm
Lyle Gruby
Forum Contributor
Hi all,

I am new to high quality prints. I am ready to order some largish prints in the 20x30 range. I was going to get them printed on Fuji Crystal paper. I've seen prints from Arte Wolfe, Michael Fatali, etc. on Fuji Crystal papers and the quality was incredible. I have researched some online labs and have come to Diversified Lab and Aspen Creek Photo. I'd love either feedback on these 2 or some other labs people have had good experiences with. One differentiating factor between these 2 labs is that Aspen Creek has the option for gloss and supergloss whil Diversified Lab just has Lustre and Pearl papers.

Concerning the paper: I'm going to be printing some landscapes with vibrant colors. I'd love some feedback from anyone if they've ever used the gloss, pearl, supergloss, and/or luster papers from Fuji? Any tips at all would be much appreciated.

Thanks
LyleGruby.smugmug.com

by Jeff Colburn on Wed Aug 06, 2014 2:32 pm
Jeff Colburn
Forum Contributor
I've heard good things about Aspen Creek, but haven't used them myself. And the prints I've seen on glossy Crystal paper are beautiful.

Have Fun,
Jeff
Fine Art Prints and Stock Photography of Arizona www.JeffColburn.com See my ebooks in the NatureScapes Store.

by Kari Post on Sun May 24, 2015 8:42 am
Kari Post
Forum Contributor
Member #:00959
I have also heard great thinks about Aspen Creek Photo. I have not used them myself and not heard of Diversified Lab. Sorry I cannot be of more help but good luck!
Kari Post, former NSN Editor 2009-2013
Check out my Website and Instagram

by Gary Briney on Sun May 24, 2015 1:30 pm
Gary Briney
Lifetime Member
Member #:00336
Lyle Gruby wrote:...Concerning the paper: I'm going to be printing some landscapes with vibrant colors. I'd love some feedback from anyone if they've ever used the gloss, pearl, supergloss, and/or luster papers from Fuji? Any tips at all would be much appreciated...
If you're not pressed for time, perhaps ordering a set of smaller prints on a variety of paper types would be a good idea. :)
G. Briney

4 posts |