Moderator: E.J. Peiker

All times are UTC-05:00

« Previous topic | Next topic »  
Reply to topic  
 First unread post  | 3 posts | 
by Jamie Strickland on Thu Oct 25, 2012 8:26 am
Jamie Strickland
Forum Contributor
Does anyone know of somewhere that is not crazy to purchase paper in Europe? I was looking at Epson Professional Media Enhanced Paper MATTE (17 Inches x 100 Feet, Roll) (S041725) paper for my 3880. Amazon US 48 dollars Amazon France 75 Euro, Amazon Germany 70 Euro, Amazon UK 55 pound (70 Euro, which is 91 Euro)

How is it even possible that its 2x the price in Europe :( in the end I ordered it from Amazon Germany but for the next time I hope there are other options ! luckily I brought 100ft Metallic / glossy rolls with me so I should be set for a while.

The difference in photo equipment prices in the US / Europe is nuts ! I have yet to purchase a single thing here I buy it all in the US and have it brought over with co-workers / wife / myself when I go back. Other things are expensive as well but I find photo things are just outrageous in many cases.

by rene on Fri Oct 26, 2012 4:40 am
rene
Forum Contributor
Welcome to Europe Jamie, now you know how good you had it in the States! :-)
I had a look overhere in the UK but prices are not much lower, the cheapest i saw was £46 excl p/p for the paper you mentioned, so suppose Amazon Germany is still pretty much the best deal you can have.
Rene de Heer

by Jamie Strickland on Fri Oct 26, 2012 5:08 am
Jamie Strickland
Forum Contributor
Ah good to hear from you Rene :) well at least I feel better now that I couldn't find a deal ;)

3 posts |