BUFONES III

Posted by Pedro da Costa on Tue Feb 02, 2021 10:22 am

All times are UTC-05:00

Reply to topic  
 First unread post  | 6 posts | 
Nikon D750; 16,0-35,0 mm f/4; length 35; f/14; 0,8 sec; CPL; ISO 50.

Posted by:
Pedro da Costa
Forum Contributor
Member #:02133

by ADKShooter on Wed Feb 03, 2021 7:01 am
ADKShooter
Forum Contributor
Member #:02167
All three of your images of Bufones are awesome but after looking back at all three of them I still like the first one the best. Something about the intensity of the water in the first one really drew me into the image.

by david fletcher on Wed Feb 03, 2021 12:56 pm
david fletcher
Member #:00525
Wonderful series Pedro.  Really enjoyed them.  Please don't laugh, but I've just done the same as Warren... compared the three.  Then read his notes.  LOl...  What is remarkable, is the changes in sea, light  and the clouds.... Whilst I had seen the people in the first, by the farthest headland, the two totem poles on the right horizon I guess are sign posts for peoples info/safety etc... (the r/h one leans over a bit...).  

When I view an image, I first look at it  to see what emotional and visual impact it offers, and then get digging in for the little details that tickle me and hold interest...  Like the mid waves in the sea having slightly differing colours.  All good.

Another vote for the first image BTW.  Thanks for sharing.  (light in the clouds and sea, and of course the massive sprays)... 
David Fletcher   Moderator.   Birds, Photo & Digital Art

Make your life spectacular!

NSN00525

by Cynthia Crawford on Thu Feb 04, 2021 8:26 pm
Cynthia Crawford
Member #:00733
The dark mood of this one is quite ominous. Impressive still, but not quite as appealing the the first two.
Cynthia (Cindy) Crawford-Moderator, Photo & Digital Art
web site: http://www.creaturekinships.net
"If I Keep a Green Bough in My Heart, the Singing Bird Will Come"  Chinese Proverb

by John Labrenz on Fri Feb 05, 2021 9:11 pm
John Labrenz
Member #:01304
I also prefer the first one...but t his one is also very interesting with the wave splashes on the right and left!!

by Mary Brun on Wed Feb 10, 2021 10:54 am
Mary Brun
Forum Contributor
Also this wonderful image, but like others, I too prefer the previous one: the sky and the sea I find them more interesting and the light is the master.
Mary
Mary
Mary Brun photography - "Trees are the support of the sky, if we cut them down, the firmament will fall over us" - Indios legend 

6 posts |