fbpixel

Realm of the Cloudwalker

Posted by Cynthia Crawford on Fri Jan 07, 2022 8:27 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Reply to topic  
 First unread post  | 5 posts | 
What an imagination you have! I love the somewhat ghostly cloud figure appearing over the mountains. I think it will get cold "feet". :). Great fun. I enjoyed your "Pareidolia" site too- a new word for me-something I'm always doing-I see things in the oddest places, like a pattern in a rug....
So I can't decide if this "figure" is happily embracing the scene, or perhaps posing a bit of a threat. I prefer the former- it is a bit rabbit-like in my mind. :)
Cynthia (Cindy) Crawford-Moderator, Photo & Digital Art
web site: http://www.creaturekinships.net
"If I Keep a Green Bough in My Heart, the Singing Bird Will Come"  Chinese Proverb

Posted by:
Cynthia Crawford
Member #:00733

by david fletcher on Sat Jan 08, 2022 3:34 am
david fletcher
Member #:00525
Cynthia Crawford wrote:
What an imagination you have! I love the somewhat ghostly cloud figure appearing over the mountains. I think it will get cold "feet".  :). Great fun. I enjoyed your "Pareidolia" site too- a new word for me-something I'm always doing-I see things in the oddest places, like a pattern in a rug....
So I can't decide if this "figure" is happily embracing the scene, or perhaps posing a bit of a threat. I prefer the former- it is a bit rabbit-like in my mind. :)

+1   Fabulous imagination Neil.  For me, the cloud is fresh out of Spider Man.... Spooky and threatening... Superb work.
Make your life spectacular!

by Carol Clarke on Sat Jan 08, 2022 7:12 am
Carol Clarke
Chief Forum Administrator
Member #:00067
I definitely see a giant 'Wererabbit' looming over the mountain, Neil! Deceptively cuddly, but certainly menacing...... Just looking at the scene as a landscape, I see an erupting volcano spewing its clouds of ash over the surrounding mountain tops. Inside your imagination must be a wonderful place to be!

Carol.
Carol Clarke
Chief Forum Administrator.

"When the power of love is greater than the love of power,
the world will know peace"....Jimi Hendrix.

NSN0067

by Eia on Sat Jan 08, 2022 8:24 am
Eia
Forum Contributor
At first I wondered why you put the photo here - then I read your story. As soon as I did I immediate saw the walker. Super cool idea and execution! Something to be looked at again and again. Love the imagination here.
~AnnaMaria~

by Axel Hildebrandt on Sun Jan 09, 2022 11:32 am
Axel Hildebrandt
Forum Contributor
Cool idea and neat effect.
Axel Hildebrandt

5 posts |