Spring Fallows Winter

Posted by david fletcher on Sat Dec 05, 2020 11:43 am

All times are UTC-05:00

Reply to topic  
 First unread post  | 10 posts | 
Been a tough Year.  Pretty well everyone has been touched.  So far, I have to count my blessings as have only had restrictions on my ability to travel, movement and only suffered personal restrictions.  I am so aware that for others that has not been the case.   

Thought the image might show that Spring always follows a winter in all regards.

Please feel free to view uncompressed.  

Thank you for looking.  Hope all safe.  Link to high rez HERE
Make your life spectacular!

NSN00525

Posted by:
david fletcher
Member #:00525

by Cynthia Crawford on Sat Dec 05, 2020 12:49 pm
Cynthia Crawford
Member #:00733
A lovely sentiment, Dave, and a sweet reminder with your little dear deer! :). Well worth a look at the high rez for the pleasing details and especially the eyes. Spring will indeed come, and perhaps more hope with it. For every sad story I hear, I also hear and see people expressing courage and compassion. I think you are one of them, so thank you.

Stay well!
Cynthia (Cindy) Crawford-Moderator, Photo & Digital Art
web site: http://www.creaturekinships.net
"If I Keep a Green Bough in My Heart, the Singing Bird Will Come"  Chinese Proverb

by david fletcher on Sat Dec 05, 2020 1:13 pm
david fletcher
Cynthia Crawford wrote:A lovely sentiment, Dave, and a sweet reminder with your little dear deer! :). Well worth a look at the high rez for the pleasing details and especially the eyes.   Spring will indeed come, and perhaps more hope with it.  For every sad story I hear, I also hear and see people expressing courage and compassion. I think you are one of them, so thank you.

Stay well!
Thank you Cindy.  Am on the same hymn sheet.  Could say so much more, but isn't needed.  Big difference in the world between those that talk the talk, and those that walk the talk.  Absolute please to know you.

NSN00525

by dianarebman on Sat Dec 05, 2020 1:29 pm
dianarebman
Forum Contributor
Darling! Love it! Thanks for the reminder that spring will surely come. It has been a tough year, but like you, I count myself lucky to have only suffered canceled travel plans and restriction on restaurants, theatre etc. So many have suffered so much more.
Thank you for showing me how you create these amazing images. It has been fun to try to add some creativity to some of my images! Many thanks!!

by david fletcher on Sat Dec 05, 2020 2:03 pm
david fletcher
dianarebman wrote:Darling!  Love it!  Thanks for the reminder that spring will surely come.  It has been a tough year, but like you, I count myself lucky to have only suffered canceled travel plans and restriction on restaurants, theatre etc.  So many have suffered so much more.
Thank you for showing me how you create these amazing images.  It has been fun to try to add some creativity to some of my images!  Many thanks!!
Diana, you have a huge talent, and if I have nudged you along the way a bit more, just like Ron, Carol and Cindy and so many others Like Karl, Gene, Marc ,Biru, Dibapratim, Tusar, Warren and so many I am ashamed to recall, nudged me on, we all win.  

Only bit that matters, being are we creating emotion.   Yes it is fun....

NSN00525

by Ron Day on Sat Dec 05, 2020 3:29 pm
Ron Day
Lifetime Member
Member #:00819
Dave, a very cute image with the fawn looking back and very nice texture throughout. The twitched tail makes the image for me. Glad you are ok, and I agree, spring always follows winter. :D

by Carol Clarke on Sat Dec 05, 2020 4:23 pm
Carol Clarke
Chief Forum Administrator
Member #:00067
Dear little Fallow fawn with its whispy swishing tail and looking back over that sweet fuzzy rump!  Absolutely charming and beautifully presented, Dave - and a lovely sentiment indeed.  Adorable!

There are several things that need eradicating from our world as soon as possible, like the awful Covid pandemic, the orange windbag, man's inhumanity to man, etc. etc......... and we can begin to look forward to rebuilding a better place for all come the Spring.....

Carol.
Carol Clarke
Chief Forum Administrator.

"When the power of love is greater than the love of power,
the world will know peace"....Jimi Hendrix.

NSN0067

by John Labrenz on Sat Dec 05, 2020 7:53 pm
John Labrenz
Member #:01304
Too cute!!!!!
Love this....THX for putting a smile on my face today!

by david fletcher on Sun Dec 06, 2020 11:22 am
david fletcher
Thank you John and Carol!

NSN00525

by Mary Brun on Wed Dec 09, 2020 9:18 am
Mary Brun
Forum Contributor
Dear David, yours are aware words that I fully share,
we too have not had any major problems fortunately, a quarantine yes, but as if nothing had happened.
Very nice your image and I hope a good omen.
Mary
Mary
Mary Brun photography - "Trees are the support of the sky, if we cut them down, the firmament will fall over us" - Indios legend 

10 posts |