Heads or Tails

Posted by dianarebman on Mon Nov 02, 2020 3:51 pm

All times are UTC-05:00

Reply to topic  
 First unread post  | 7 posts | 
This is my first attempt at one of these "creative" photos.  Many thanks to David Fletcher for his mentoring!  Suggestions and comments will be greatly appreciated!!

Posted by:
dianarebman
Forum Contributor

by Cynthia Crawford on Mon Nov 02, 2020 4:27 pm
Cynthia Crawford
Member #:00733
Too cute!! Really made me smile...and you did a great job with the textures too. Just enough to recognize the subjects without a lot of distortion, and still look very artistic. Have fun- would love to see more!
Cynthia (Cindy) Crawford-Moderator, Photo & Digital Art
web site: http://www.creaturekinships.net
"If I Keep a Green Bough in My Heart, the Singing Bird Will Come"  Chinese Proverb

by Ron Day on Mon Nov 02, 2020 5:03 pm
Ron Day
Lifetime Member
Member #:00819
Cynthia Crawford wrote:Too cute!! Really made me smile...and you did a great job with the textures too. Just enough to recognize the subjects without a lot of distortion, and still look very artistic. Have fun- would love to see more!
I agree. Great job, Diana! You have an excellent mentor! And a wonderful first post in this gallery!

by david fletcher on Tue Nov 03, 2020 1:52 pm
david fletcher
Member #:00525
Fabulous first post Diana. Congratulations! There is so much to like. Love the differing treatments and details that are allowed to show through too!
Make your life spectacular!

NSN00525

by dianarebman on Tue Nov 03, 2020 2:42 pm
dianarebman
Forum Contributor
Thank you all for your kind comments! I'm finding this to be great fun and a nice break from processing my "competition" style images!

by Carol Clarke on Wed Nov 04, 2020 4:21 pm
Carol Clarke
Chief Forum Administrator
Member #:00067
Great idea, Diana!  I love the title for this artwork, and you've done really well for your first image in P&DA.  Its not always easy to know when to stop with the choice of so many filters to use, but this is very nicely done while still allowing the reality of your subjects to shine through.  You can't go wrong with Dave's guidance coupled with your own expertise for your first steps into the world of digital art.   Be warned!  It becomes quite addictive!   :) 

Carol.
Carol Clarke
Chief Forum Administrator.

"When the power of love is greater than the love of power,
the world will know peace"....Jimi Hendrix.

NSN0067

by John Labrenz on Sun Nov 08, 2020 10:35 pm
John Labrenz
Member #:01304
Love it...your treatment worked fantastic here with the zebra stripes and grasses!
Well done.
Great title too!

7 posts |