First unread post  | 3 posts | 

Posted by:
pranab das
Forum Contributor

by Ron Day on Fri Sep 13, 2019 5:16 pm
Ron Day
Lifetime Member
Member #:00819
Hi Pranab. A very nice abstract image. The title, "Man Face," made my mind work hard to discover what you are showing. The first face I found is outlined in yellow. It is a detailed silhouette of the profile of a man's face which clearly reveals eyebrows, nose, lips, and goatee. No mistaking, this is a man's face. Looking deeper into the image, however, I found a second man's face, which is outlined in green. This face is much more abstract, but I clearly see two eyes, a nose, a long mustache, and lips between the mustache. When viewing the overall image, I see a man’s head and body, but no face. All together, this is another very clever and creative abstract image of the type only you can present. 

by Cynthia Crawford on Sat Sep 14, 2019 6:34 pm
Cynthia Crawford
Member #:00733
I really like Ron's detailed assessment of this wonderful abstract and agree with it. I also see a bird at the top of the brown shape with beak open and perhaps a wing up. Phoenix Rising? :) . Having yet another look I see the back of a man with a hat on and his left arm raised-  some big lump behind him....Terrific work, Pranab.
Cynthia (Cindy) Crawford-Moderator, Photo & Digital Art
web site: http://www.creaturekinships.net
"If I Keep a Green Bough in My Heart, the Singing Bird Will Come"  Chinese Proverb

3 posts |