fbpixel

Bulls of the Night


Posted by Jeff Pearl on Sat Jun 01, 2019 3:59 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Reply to topic  
 First unread post  | 7 posts | 
Image
Three bulls in Waterford VA near Featherbed Ln. bridge and Catoctin Creek.

DMC-ZS25
f/5.9
1/160 sec.
ISO-100
Abstract edit using Topaz AI ReMix - " The Night "

User avatar
Posted by:
Jeff Pearl
Forum Contributor
Location: Lovettsville, VA
Posts: 106
Joined: 05 Nov 2017

   

by Ron Day on Sat Jun 01, 2019 8:42 pm
User avatar
Ron Day
Moderator
Posts: 11723
Joined: 05 Sep 2003
Member #:00819
A nice night time feeling here, Jeff. It appears as moonlight filtered through the trees illuminating the handsome bulls. You are getting some great results with ReMix.
 

by Cynthia Crawford on Sun Jun 02, 2019 9:52 am
User avatar
Cynthia Crawford
Moderator
Posts: 12644
Joined: 10 Jun 2006
Location: Vermont
Member #:00733
Very nice mood you've created , Jeff- like Ron, I see it as moonlit. Well composed with interesting textures and colors. Keep up the good work!
Cynthia (Cindy) Crawford-Moderator, Photo & Digital Art
web site: http://www.creaturekinships.net
"If I Keep a Green Bough in My Heart, the Singing Bird Will Come"  Chinese Proverb
 

by Carol Clarke on Sun Jun 02, 2019 10:42 am
User avatar
Carol Clarke
Chief Forum Administrator
Posts: 59132
Joined: 22 Aug 2003
Location: Bucks, UK. In tune with Nature.
Member #:00067
That's some load of bull in the moonlight with this trio, Jeff!  Nicely done.   I also like the idea of the single bull, as shown in your thumbnail.  If you used a more blue tone it would look like a nice frosty night, as another alternative.  So many possibilities.  :) 

Carol.
Carol Clarke
Chief Forum Administrator.


"When the power of love is greater than the love of power,
the world will know peace"....Jimi Hendrix.

NSN0067
 

by Jeff Pearl on Sun Jun 02, 2019 11:52 am
User avatar
Jeff Pearl
Forum Contributor
Posts: 106
Joined: 05 Nov 2017
Location: Lovettsville, VA
Ron Day wrote:
A nice night time feeling here, Jeff. It appears as moonlight filtered through the trees illuminating the handsome bulls. You are getting some great results with ReMix.


Thanks Ron! I do like to scan through Remax to see what looks I like. Doesn't always work, but there are several choices available.
 

by Jeff Pearl on Sun Jun 02, 2019 11:53 am
User avatar
Jeff Pearl
Forum Contributor
Posts: 106
Joined: 05 Nov 2017
Location: Lovettsville, VA
Cynthia Crawford wrote:
Very nice mood you've created , Jeff- like Ron, I see it as moonlit. Well composed with interesting textures and colors. Keep up the good work!


Thank you Cynthia!
 

by Jeff Pearl on Sun Jun 02, 2019 11:55 am
User avatar
Jeff Pearl
Forum Contributor
Posts: 106
Joined: 05 Nov 2017
Location: Lovettsville, VA
Carol Clarke wrote:
That's some load of bull in the moonlight with this trio, Jeff!  Nicely done.   I also like the idea of the single bull, as shown in your thumbnail.  If you used a more blue tone it would look like a nice frosty night, as another alternative.  So many possibilities.  :) 

Carol.


Thanks Carol! yes, there are several choices that I liked, but can only spend so much time scanning through them, so usually pick one that i like when it pops up.
 

Display posts from previous:  Sort by:  
7 posts | 

People Who Like This:
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group