First unread post  | 6 posts | 

Posted by:
pranab das
Forum Contributor

by Ron Day on Sun Feb 10, 2019 2:30 pm
Ron Day
Lifetime Member
Member #:00819
This is my favorite piece of art you have created to date, Pranab. An incredible human silhouette backlit by moon light. When I first saw your work, I was impressed because it was so unique, but I never dreamed you could continue producing it time and time again. You are truly an artist – brilliant work. :D

by Cynthia Crawford on Sun Feb 10, 2019 9:12 pm
Cynthia Crawford
Member #:00733
I have to agree with Ron- your work is amazing- you have a unique way of finding things in shapes and creating something unique with them. This one is especially well done.
Cynthia (Cindy) Crawford-Moderator, Photo & Digital Art
web site: http://www.creaturekinships.net
"If I Keep a Green Bough in My Heart, the Singing Bird Will Come"  Chinese Proverb

by pranab das on Mon Feb 11, 2019 8:54 am
pranab das
Forum Contributor
Cynthia Crawford wrote:I have to agree with Ron- your work is amazing- you have a unique way of finding things in shapes and creating something unique with them. This one is especially well done.
Thank you so much mam. This is a coconut tree 

by pranab das on Mon Feb 11, 2019 9:05 am
pranab das
Forum Contributor
Ron Day wrote:This is my favorite piece of art you have created to date, Pranab. An incredible human silhouette backlit by moon light. When I first saw your work, I was impressed because it was so unique, but I never dreamed you could continue producing it time and time again. You are truly an artist – brilliant work. :D
Thank you so much sir 

by SantaFeJoe on Mon Feb 11, 2019 4:55 pm
SantaFeJoe
Forum Contributor
I'm glad you mentioned that this was a coconut palm. I was about to ask if it was a palm or a blown out tire! Your work with nature's art is always impressive. Great eye, as always.

Joe
Learn the rules like a pro, so you can break them like an artist.  -Pablo Picasso

6 posts |