First unread post  | 7 posts | 

Posted by:
pranab das
Forum Contributor

by Ron Day on Thu Jan 03, 2019 1:19 pm
Ron Day
Lifetime Member
Member #:00819
A fine abstract, Pranab, with a wonderful color palette. I clearly see a facial image on the left, with eyes, nose, and mouth. It would be interesting to know the identity of the surface you photographed here. The pebbles and leaf on the right suggest it might be asphalt, but the texture on the left suggests possibly stone. A beautiful and very creative abstract image!

by pranab das on Fri Jan 04, 2019 11:43 am
pranab das
Forum Contributor
Ron Day wrote:A fine abstract, Pranab, with a wonderful color palette. I clearly see a facial image on the left, with eyes, nose, and mouth. It would be interesting to know the identity of the surface you photographed here. The pebbles and leaf on the right suggest it might be asphalt, but the texture on the left suggests possibly stone. A beautiful and very creative abstract image!
Thank you so much sir for understanding my art  

by Cynthia Crawford on Sat Jan 05, 2019 4:22 am
Cynthia Crawford
Member #:00733
Beautiful colors and abstract shapes, Pranab. All kinds of interesting interpretations possible-I see a face, like Ron does, but this also has an element of some sort of outer space object to me. Well done!
Cynthia (Cindy) Crawford-Moderator, Photo & Digital Art
web site: http://www.creaturekinships.net
"If I Keep a Green Bough in My Heart, the Singing Bird Will Come"  Chinese Proverb

by pranab das on Sat Jan 05, 2019 9:18 am
pranab das
Forum Contributor
Cynthia Crawford wrote:Beautiful colors and abstract shapes, Pranab. All kinds of interesting interpretations possible-I see a face, like Ron does, but this also has an element of some sort of outer space object to me. Well done!
thank you mam

by Ron Day on Sat Jan 05, 2019 11:25 am
Ron Day
Lifetime Member
Member #:00819
Yes, now that she mentions it, I see the outer space aspect Cindy is referring to. Very nice.

by pranab das on Tue Jan 15, 2019 8:01 am
pranab das
Forum Contributor
Ron Day wrote:Yes, now that she mentions it, I see the outer space aspect Cindy is referring to. Very nice.

thank you sir

7 posts |