Reply to topic  
 First unread post  | 7 posts | 

Posted by:
pranab das
Forum Contributor

by SantaFeJoe on Mon Dec 03, 2018 10:49 pm
SantaFeJoe
Forum Contributor
This looks like two things to me. A seahorse is obvious, but the head and neck of a Ruddy duck is what I think it most resembles. You must spend a lot of time looking for your images and have a very visual mind.

http://www.lorenwebster.net/In_a_Dark_T ... ddy-ducks/

Joe
Learn the rules like a pro, so you can break them like an artist.  -Pablo Picasso

by Cynthia Crawford on Wed Dec 05, 2018 12:41 pm
Cynthia Crawford
Member #:00733
Another wonderful imaginative abstract- so interesting how much can be found here. Like Joe, I saw the seahorse right away. Had a bit more trouble seeing Joe's Ruddy Duck, but that's part of the fun here- everyone interprets these differently. You really keep us guessing, too, as to what the source might be. Wonderful stuff!
Cynthia (Cindy) Crawford-Moderator, Photo & Digital Art
web site: http://www.creaturekinships.net
"If I Keep a Green Bough in My Heart, the Singing Bird Will Come"  Chinese Proverb

by Ron Day on Wed Dec 05, 2018 2:41 pm
Ron Day
Lifetime Member
Member #:00819
Pranab, such a fine abstract image. I see the seahorse and duck head, but I see something else: a footprint, to the left of the other two. Great artistic work as usual. You really have a talent for this type of abstract art.

by pranab das on Mon Dec 10, 2018 10:17 am
pranab das
Forum Contributor
Ron Day wrote:Pranab, such a fine abstract image. I see the seahorse and duck head, but I see something else: a footprint, to the left of the other two. Great artistic work as usual. You really have a talent for this type of abstract art.
thank you so much sir 

by pranab das on Mon Dec 10, 2018 10:18 am
pranab das
Forum Contributor
Cynthia Crawford wrote:Another wonderful imaginative abstract- so interesting how much can be found here. Like Joe, I saw the seahorse right away. Had a bit more trouble seeing Joe's Ruddy Duck, but that's part of the fun here- everyone interprets these differently. You really keep us guessing, too, as to what the source might be. Wonderful stuff!

thank you mam

by pranab das on Mon Dec 10, 2018 10:23 am
pranab das
Forum Contributor
SantaFeJoe wrote:This looks like two things to me. A seahorse is obvious, but the head and neck of a Ruddy duck is what I think it most resembles. You must spend a lot of time looking for your images and have a very visual mind.

http://www.lorenwebster.net/In_a_Dark_T ... ddy-ducks/

Joe

thank you sir 

7 posts |