First unread post  | 8 posts | 

Posted by:
pranab das
Forum Contributor

by Ron Day on Fri Feb 23, 2018 8:09 pm
Ron Day
Lifetime Member
Member #:00819
The slow shutter allowed you to capture a very nice pattern and design of the movement of the children. I would be interested in your interpretation of this image, Pranab.

by Cynthia Crawford on Sat Feb 24, 2018 5:47 am
Cynthia Crawford
Member #:00733
Very interesting to see the motion there with the foreground person less active. I'm with Ron- there must be a story here. Looks very festive!
Cynthia (Cindy) Crawford-Moderator, Photo & Digital Art
web site: http://www.creaturekinships.net
"If I Keep a Green Bough in My Heart, the Singing Bird Will Come"  Chinese Proverb

by pranab das on Mon Feb 26, 2018 10:53 am
pranab das
Forum Contributor
Ron Day wrote:The slow shutter allowed you to capture a very nice pattern and design of the movement of the children. I would be interested in your interpretation of this image, Pranab.

This shot was taken from Banaras in FIP convention. Before i shoot i want something extra from others . I want to carry there energy for all time and i want whenever some one see this picture and he or she said oh what a energy in this image. And children always gives us energy. That s why i did here sow shutter for pattern and design for there dance. 

by Ron Day on Mon Feb 26, 2018 8:21 pm
Ron Day
Lifetime Member
Member #:00819
pranab das wrote:
Ron Day wrote:The slow shutter allowed you to capture a very nice pattern and design of the movement of the children. I would be interested in your interpretation of this image, Pranab.

This shot was taken from Banaras in FIP convention. Before i shoot i want something extra from others . I want to carry there energy for all time and i want whenever some one see this picture and he or she said oh what a energy in this image. And children always gives us energy. That s why i did here sow shutter for pattern and design for there dance. 
Thank you, Pranab. You definitely captured the energy of the children. Nice work.

by pranab das on Tue Feb 27, 2018 9:41 am
pranab das
Forum Contributor
Cynthia Crawford wrote:Very interesting to see the motion there with the foreground person less active. I'm with Ron- there must be a story here.  Looks very festive!
Thank you Mam 

by Cynthia Crawford on Tue Feb 27, 2018 8:09 pm
Cynthia Crawford
Member #:00733
Thank you for your explanation of the picture. You did well to capture the childrens' energy!
Cynthia (Cindy) Crawford-Moderator, Photo & Digital Art
web site: http://www.creaturekinships.net
"If I Keep a Green Bough in My Heart, the Singing Bird Will Come"  Chinese Proverb

by pranab das on Wed Feb 28, 2018 10:10 am
pranab das
Forum Contributor
Cynthia Crawford wrote:Thank you for your explanation of the picture. You did well to capture the childrens' energy!

Thank you mam

8 posts |