Bones Structures

Posted by:
pranab das
Forum Contributor

by Ron Day on Tue Jan 16, 2018 1:52 pm
Ron Day
Lifetime Member
Member #:00819
Brilliant work, Pranab. A beautiful abstract image. How did you find this Image?

by Cynthia Crawford on Tue Jan 16, 2018 9:24 pm
Cynthia Crawford
Member #:00733
Terrific abstract figure, Pranab.  It is amazing what you find in these ...is this wood? It'a always fun to try to guess what the source is. It has the feel of a wood block print. Fine work!
Cynthia (Cindy) Crawford-Moderator, Photo & Digital Art
web site: http://www.creaturekinships.net
"If I Keep a Green Bough in My Heart, the Singing Bird Will Come"  Chinese Proverb

by pranab das on Wed Jan 17, 2018 12:52 pm
pranab das
Forum Contributor
Ron Day wrote:Brilliant work, Pranab. A beautiful abstract image. How did you find this Image?

Dear sir thank you for your valuable comment. I find this on one gate it was something paper add, i thing when painter paint this gate they paint this paper add also. I saw this shape and shoot, And i made this bone structure here.  

by pranab das on Wed Jan 17, 2018 12:57 pm
pranab das
Forum Contributor
Cynthia Crawford wrote:Terrific abstract figure, Pranab.  It is amazing what you find in these ...is this wood? It'a always fun to try to guess what the source is. It has the feel of a wood block print. Fine work!

thank you so much for loving this image. i find this is on gate and i thing this is a paper add and when painter paint this gate that time they paint this paper add also, and then this become e shape like this. i saw this image and i saw here human bones structure  
here. And i made this image 

5 posts |