Reply to topic  
 First unread post  | 6 posts | 

Posted by:
pranab das
Forum Contributor

by Cynthia Crawford on Sun Dec 17, 2017 3:47 pm
Cynthia Crawford
Member #:00733
Another well-designed abstract- such a good eye you have for design and texture, Pranab. I am curious- did you add color to this? Is it an oil spill, perhaps , on concrete?

Very interesting work!
Cynthia (Cindy) Crawford-Moderator, Photo & Digital Art
web site: http://www.creaturekinships.net
"If I Keep a Green Bough in My Heart, the Singing Bird Will Come"  Chinese Proverb

by Ron Day on Sun Dec 17, 2017 4:50 pm
Ron Day
Lifetime Member
Member #:00819
Wonderful abstract, Pranab! I see a beautifully colored dragon (with head at the bottom). Very nice work!

by pranab das on Mon Dec 18, 2017 11:16 am
pranab das
Forum Contributor
Cynthia Crawford wrote:Another well-designed abstract- such a good eye you have for design and texture, Pranab.  I am curious- did you add color to this? Is it an oil spill, perhaps , on concrete?

Very interesting work!

Thank you for your valuable comment. I did here raw correction and i did here saturation high. This is a wall fungus shape, and wall was panted be fore my click.

by pranab das on Mon Dec 18, 2017 11:18 am
pranab das
Forum Contributor
Ron Day wrote:Wonderful abstract, Pranab! I see a beautifully colored dragon (with head at the bottom). Very nice work!

You are right sir here i m also find dragoon shape. So i clicked and make it. Thank you so much sir 

by Cynthia Crawford on Mon Dec 18, 2017 7:37 pm
Cynthia Crawford
Member #:00733
pranab das wrote:
Cynthia Crawford wrote:Another well-designed abstract- such a good eye you have for design and texture, Pranab.  I am curious- did you add color to this? Is it an oil spill, perhaps , on concrete?

Very interesting work!

Thank you for your valuable comment. I did here raw correction and i did here saturation high. This is a wall fungus shape, and wall was panted be fore my click.
Thank you for the explanation! And I like the idea Ron has that this looks like a dragon.
Cynthia (Cindy) Crawford-Moderator, Photo & Digital Art
web site: http://www.creaturekinships.net
"If I Keep a Green Bough in My Heart, the Singing Bird Will Come"  Chinese Proverb

6 posts |