Nacho's Dream

Posted by Eia on Sun Apr 10, 2016 1:28 pm

All times are UTC-05:00

Reply to topic  
 First unread post  | 4 posts | 
My husband taking Nacho for a walk in the park reserved with natural desert vegetation. Unfortunately a 4 ft. rattlesnake that was in the middle of the path with quite a nasty temper almost turned this into Nacho's nightmare....and mine. Fortunately Nacho had no interest and knew about stranger danger. Me on the other hand had to maneuver around his coiled, rattling to catch up with them. Later, my husband asked why I took a pic of the snake with my iPhone and not my camera....duh!

f/9
1/80 s
15mm

processed through LR then to On1 for a vintage texture/light.
~AnnaMaria~

Posted by:
Eia
Forum Contributor

by Cynthia Crawford on Mon Apr 11, 2016 4:24 am
Cynthia Crawford
Member #:00733
Wow- what a story. Where's the snake? ;). Love the mood of this scene even without the story. It really does look like a dream though perhaps a more pleasant one than the real story. I like that dog and man seem to be in step and have a similar thoughtful sort of attitude. I also like that you can't quite tell what is ahead in the mist. Quite evocative.
Cynthia (Cindy) Crawford-Moderator, Photo & Digital Art
web site: http://www.creaturekinships.net
"If I Keep a Green Bough in My Heart, the Singing Bird Will Come"  Chinese Proverb

by Gary Briney on Sat Apr 16, 2016 5:01 pm
Gary Briney
Lifetime Member
Member #:00336
Nice shot -- I like the vignette.
G. Briney

by Ron Day on Tue Apr 26, 2016 3:30 pm
Ron Day
Lifetime Member
Member #:00819
I like the blurred edges of the image. It seems to give the image a very mysterious quality. Very nice!

4 posts |