Recollection

Posted by MGohly on Tue Jan 05, 2016 7:32 am

All times are UTC-05:00

Reply to topic  
 First unread post  | 5 posts | 
Dear All,
Happy New Year …..:)
Its been a long while since I've posted my last image here in Naturescapes. I'm still having my school holiday and waiting for my results to go to college this year..(hopefully)…Well, I've grown a little older and taller now and have been working hard on this fine art architectural photography. The technique used is still SGM and ISGM and all processing are done mainly in PS with Silver Efex Pro and various touch up with NikSoft and Topaz. Hope you like it and wish you all great light for 2016…

Posted by:
MGohly
Forum Contributor

by Gary Briney on Tue Jan 05, 2016 4:22 pm
Gary Briney
Lifetime Member
Member #:00336
A gorgeous image, as always Manita -- I love the glassy smooth water and the light play on the buildings. Well done!
G. Briney

by Cynthia Crawford on Wed Jan 06, 2016 5:42 am
Cynthia Crawford
Member #:00733
Welcome back-so good to hear from you! This is a wonderful rendition- darks and lights are well balanced and I love the surreal look here -everything smooth and luminous. I hope you will have time to post a bit more sometime soon. Good luck with your college applications. Keep us posted on that too.
Cynthia (Cindy) Crawford-Moderator, Photo & Digital Art
web site: http://www.creaturekinships.net
"If I Keep a Green Bough in My Heart, the Singing Bird Will Come"  Chinese Proverb

by MGohly on Sat Jan 09, 2016 8:43 pm
MGohly
Forum Contributor
Gary Briney wrote:A gorgeous image, as always Manita -- I love the glassy smooth water and the light play on the buildings. Well done!
Thank you uncle Gary….:)

by MGohly on Sat Jan 09, 2016 8:46 pm
MGohly
Forum Contributor
Cynthia Crawford wrote:Welcome back-so good to hear from you! This is a wonderful rendition- darks and lights are well balanced and I love the surreal look here -everything smooth and luminous. I hope you will have time to post a bit more sometime soon. Good luck with your college applications. Keep us posted on that too.
Hi auntie Cynthia, thank you so much…:)  Yes, I will continue to post until school starts and results will be out tomorrow…:)

5 posts |