« Previous topic | Next topic »  
Topic Locked  
 First unread post  | 3 posts | 
by Blck-shouldered Kite on Thu Dec 31, 2015 8:25 pm
Blck-shouldered Kite
Forum Contributor
"Tens of thousands of Saiga antelope carcasses were just lying around the steppes, killed by poachers with "train cars filled with horns and other parts of the antelopes' carcasses" sent to China. 

http://sputniknews.com/environment/2015 ... 25344.html
Topic Locked  

by SantaFeJoe on Thu Dec 31, 2015 9:21 pm
SantaFeJoe
Forum Contributor
There are other factors at play in their impending extinction:

viewtopic.php?f=37&t=257672

Joe
Learn the rules like a pro, so you can break them like an artist.  -Pablo Picasso
Topic Locked  

by Blck-shouldered Kite on Fri Jan 01, 2016 11:01 am
Blck-shouldered Kite
Forum Contributor
Yes, of course, you are right.  And I did not recall your past posting on this animal's plight.  

Ironically, your bringing this to light, worked to exemplify the reason for the theme of the link within this posting:

; i.e. THE CHINESE ARE INVESTING IN EXTINCTION !  

So with the Saiga Antelope's existence becoming more questionable, the Chinese are actually working to kill the ones that remain.  Well, if the article is accurate, then this is true....and it certainly is.

With a post within this thread, were not you the first to expose to this forum,  the despicable act of investing in extinction ?  I could be wrong.  

viewtopic.php?f=37&t=259033

http://www.takepart.com/feature/2015/03 ... ers-rhinos

There is another person within the NSN forums I have asked to take part in this forum, and who could have a very positive effect here.  For it is only through ongoing communication that we can hope to save what species we have left on the Biosphere.......that we can hope to save what is left of the Biosphere.  

But the natural course is that HUMAN PRIDE usually gets in the way of any progress between/among humans when there is controversy.

At this time, the only defense we have against the despicable act of investing in extinction is to continually expose it to as many humans all over the world.....no matter who likes it or not. 

Bring it out!

It should not matter how uncomfortable it is to talk about.  This is extinction we are talking about.  

Don't all of us here use the Biosphere as our studio?

INVESTING IN EXTINCTION IS DETESTABLE, REPREHENSIBLE.  IT MUST RECEIVE RELENTLESS EXPOSURE !

Robert 
Topic Locked  

3 posts |