Rumbo a Panama!!!!

Posted by colaleog on Mon Sep 13, 2021 10:41 am

All times are UTC-05:00

Reply to topic  
 First unread post  | 9 posts | 
.......y asi se dio , que justo el dia de mi cumpleaños me estoy llendo para Panama . En contra de toda la cordura , en tiempos en que nos han robado la posibilidad de ser  espontaneos , en donde un vuelo de avion y cruzar una frontera es un mismisimo delirio , he decidido enfrentarme a las nuevas reglas que nos impone el mundo y  salir de viaje para hacer lo que mas me gusta : perderme en la naturaleza con mi camara en la mano
Aprovecho para agradecerles a todos los que tuvieron la amabilidad de saludarme por mi cumpleaños  y a todos los alumnos de la escuela BE-CHEF que me han llenado de amor y de alegria .
Les dejo esta foto de despedida , que hice ya hace un monton de siglos con uno de mis primeros equipos y que resusite con la ayuda de unos nuevos programas con los que estoy  trabajando en la actualidad.
Saludos cordiales y vamos a robarle otra vuelta a la vida

...... and so it happened, that just on my birthday I am leaving for Panama. Against all sanity, in times when we have been robbed of the possibility of being spontaneous, where a plane flight and crossing a border is a delusion itself, I have decided to face the new rules imposed by the world and get out of I travel to do what I like the most: lose myself in nature with my camera in hand.
I take this opportunity to thank everyone who was kind enough to greet me on my birthday and all the students of BE-CHEF school who have filled me with love and joy.
[font="Segoe UI Historic", "Segoe UI", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]I leave you with this farewell photo, which I took a lot of centuries ago with one of my first computers and which it resuscitates with the help of some new programs that I am currently working with.
Best regards and we are going to steal another return to life

Martin pescador comun , שלדג גמדי , alcedo atthis

Posted by:
colaleog
Forum Contributor

by david fletcher on Mon Sep 13, 2021 12:46 pm
david fletcher
Member #:00525
Fabulous image Gerardo. What a way to celebrate a birthday and a journey. Wishing you all the best for both. Fabulous work on that image!
Make your life spectacular!

NSN00525

by Cindy Marple on Mon Sep 13, 2021 6:39 pm
Cindy Marple
Member #:00038
What a stunning image! Best of luck on your journey.
Cindy Marple
www.cindymarplephoto.com

by ADKShooter on Mon Sep 13, 2021 7:12 pm
ADKShooter
Forum Contributor
Member #:02167
Between the nictitating membrane of the eye and the highlighted displaced water, this is a unique and stunning dynamic image.  Best of luck on your Panama adventure.

by paul fletcher on Mon Sep 13, 2021 7:48 pm
paul fletcher
Forum Contributor
Member #:02174
A very unique, and dramatic image, Gerardo ! Certainly, no other photos like this one !

by SantaFeJoe on Mon Sep 13, 2021 11:04 pm
SantaFeJoe
Forum Contributor
Que tengas buen viaje sano y que tomas muchos imágenes especiales!

Joe
Learn the rules like a pro, so you can break them like an artist.  -Pablo Picasso

by Karl Egressy on Tue Sep 14, 2021 8:06 am
Karl Egressy
Forum Contributor
Member #:00988
Amazing image.

by Axel Hildebrandt on Tue Sep 14, 2021 3:44 pm
Axel Hildebrandt
Member #:00941
Cool moment and POV.
Axel Hildebrandt

by Cynthia Crawford on Wed Sep 15, 2021 7:08 am
Cynthia Crawford
Member #:00733
Amazing shot! Good luck on your next journey-stay safe!
Cynthia (Cindy) Crawford-Moderator, Photo & Digital Art
web site: http://www.creaturekinships.net
"If I Keep a Green Bough in My Heart, the Singing Bird Will Come"  Chinese Proverb

9 posts |