White bellied blue flyacatcher

Posted by Prathmesh on Fri Mar 20, 2020 3:17 am

All times are UTC-05:00

Reply to topic  
 First unread post  | 3 posts | 
As a photographer, how do you decide how much importance to give to external validation from your peers? Photography is an abstract art so everyone has a right to put their interpretation to it but on the other hand to grow as a photographer you need to explore different perspectives as well. How can you strike a right balance? Thoughts?
Posting this here because I have found that naturescapes has a very active and vocal community and hence I think I could get a discussion going :)  
I am an aspiring computer engineer and a passionate photographer.
I make all the photos using canon powershot SX50 HS.
Hope you like it. Cheers!
You can see more here:
indianaturewatch.net/view_cat.php?tag=prathuyd
https://500px.com/brillintprathmesh
Instagram: _prathuyd_

Posted by:
Prathmesh
Forum Contributor

by david fletcher on Fri Mar 20, 2020 1:35 pm
david fletcher
Member #:00525
The right balance comes from within. To fly like an eagle you need to roost with the Eagles, but you must remain true to oneself. (after all, that is why we do it).

I'd say, take all and every bit of advice, and info you can. Doesn't matter a jot if you agree with it, but do assimilate it and analyse. (you never know, how much can be learned also from silent observations too).

Hope that helps.
Make your life spectacular!

NSN00525

by Ron Day on Fri Mar 20, 2020 1:59 pm
Ron Day
Lifetime Member
Member #:00819
This is really nice, Prathmesh. It is well composed, nicely detailed, and in sharp focus. The back pose with head turn is excellent. Photography is subjective, so there are a mixture off views, but if you study the work of the better photographers you can at least determine if you are headed in the right direction. This is a beautiful image. Well done!

3 posts |